Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Weapon Skins Contest

[DE]Rebecca

Just updated a my submission with the PSD.

Was looking for ages for an answer in this thread for how to deliver it...

Or even if we need to before the end of stage 1? e.g. maybe its only necessary if you are actually nominated

Decided to just post it up as a mediafire link on my original post.

Great submissions guys!

Just updated a my submission with the PSD.

Was looking for ages for an answer in this thread for how to deliver it...

I don't know about you but in the first post it says;

To win the contest you must be able to send us a Photoshop document at the end of the contest (.psd) containing a:

When I translate that, it means to me that if you score first place, but won't be able to deliver your working .psd file containing the proper layers, you won't get the price and probably the next one will be chosen instead. I guess this is kinda the failsafe mechanism to make sure you're using actual working assets in the texture maps and not just cheated with fancy pixel editing.

I might be wrong, it's just my impression of it, based on how the T-shirt contest was handled

Edited by Khunvyel

I don't know about you but in the first post it says;

When I translate that, it means to me that if you score first place, but won't be able to deliver your working .psd file containing the proper layers, you won't get the price and probably the next one will be chosen instead. I guess this is kinda the failsafe mechanism to make sure you're using actual working assets in the texture maps and not just cheated with fancy pixel editing.

I might be wrong, it's just my impression of it, based on how the T-shirt contest was handled

Makes sense... but wouldn't you check if submissions are genuine as early in the competition?

This is what confuses me but oh well. Safer to place it in your submission, on the first stage, at the last day, xD

There is some update on the Vectis Skin !

(https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/304881-weapon-skins-contest/page-32#entry3533074)

- Corrected an error on primary tint Mask, added a new link to the .psd and a coloring image preview.

new .psd file (same on the first Post now) : http://dl.free.fr/qv3AU1zi7

Edited by Bellph

Makes sense... but wouldn't you check if submissions are genuine as early in the competition?

This is what confuses me but oh well. Safer to place it in your submission, on the first stage, at the last day, xD

Shhh, that means you can still work on it and do some fine tuning after the submissions are said and done, in case you score a win But don't tell anyone. *giggles*

... wait.

Shhh, that means you can still work on it and do some fine tuning after the submissions are said and done, in case you score a win But don't tell anyone. *giggles*

... wait.

Like a wise guy said once: better safe than sorry.

Altgough we don't give the PSDs on the submission itself.

Edited by DarkBabylon

VOILA! Dual Zorens done.

Title_zpsed65fb95.png

render_06_zps3b183652.png

render_05_zpse078a864.png

render_07_zps796113b3.png

Choose this one! Think of the kittens!  Also!  Winning something for once would be badass :B  

EDIT: Pictures of the weapon in a few colors.  These are old though.

Quality has improved since these renders.  The pictures from the contest are technically outdated too.

Added a lot of detail to the diffuse map since and cleaned up the normals a bit.

Just though you might like seeing what the weapon would look like in different colors! : )

EXCLUDE2_zps086acb72.png

The setup of this model, particularly the normals, made this weapon a total nightmare to work with.

Edited by EXTREMEacupuncture