The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why Is The Stalker Rigged?

(PSN)AishaCtarl

i know that feel, bro/sis.

just wait till G3 start stalking you. they are even worse in that respect.

OHK you, but stick around to prevent the rest of the team from rezzing you and put a beacon on your &#! just to further humiliate you. and to round it up Lotus trash talks you for not extracting immediately. oh the memories.

i know that feel, bro/sis.

just wait till G3 start stalking you. they are even worse in that respect.

OHK you, but stick around to prevent the rest of the team from rezzing you and put a beacon on your @$$ just to further humiliate you. and to round it up Lotus trash talks you for not extracting immediately. oh the memories.

G3 is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy easier than stalker since G3 can t dispel your spells so you go full attack and boom they re gone

Fun fact. If you find a wide open area, and just run in a circle, he'll have a hard time trying to kill you.

Also, any kind of running around will probably save you. Standing on one spot and shotting is not advisable, as even random Corpus Crewman will kill you while doing that.

Be mobile, survive. Should be one of Warframe catch phrases.

Stalker encounters are random.

You only remember the ones when you are weak because otherwise he is a non factor.

Enconter logic is: Flat chance if you are marked plus an addition flat chance for each additional mark present.

I was marked for months and never saw him once.  Then I got him back to back days.  Once in a nightmare mode mission, and once when taking a weak frame into the void solo.  Geared back up and haven't seen him since.

He seems to only attack when you're in your weakest warframe that you're trying to level up and OHK you for giggles.

Never once has he attacked me when I'm in my forma'd out max everything Valkyr that can waste him in a couple hits, only when I'm in my level 2 Ember or something.

Ugh.

Its not rigged,you just have bad luck. He has come for me many times with my full load-out and died because of it.

Solo of course :)

Stalker encounters are random.

You only remember the ones when you are weak because otherwise he is a non factor.

Enconter logic is: Flat chance if you are marked plus an addition flat chance for each additional mark present.

I'm pretty sure it's weighted for lower ranked gear presence. I've had a LOT of encounters while ranking stuff up(sometimes multiple per day), but when running around in all 30's, even for weeks at a time, he won't show up at all.