The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Is The Next Prime/wraith/vandal/dragon Weapon You Want?

Cryptic_Dragon

Believe it or not, Wraith seems not be no longer restricted to Grineer weapons, exhibit A: Latron Wraith. It's safe to say that the Wraith weapons are actually Tenno and Grineer arms modified by the Red Veil, as it seems Wraith to be their aesthetic.

Vandal: I look forward to Lanka Vandal, and hopefully see the Lanka lose the charge up to be a real sniper rifle and not some re-skinned bow. 

Wraith: I hope for the return of the Machete Wraith, possibility that it may come back because, look at the Prova Vandal, they brought that baby back and we no longer can acquire the machetes, which I find disappointing. But if not the Machete Wraith, Grinlock Wraith.

Prime: Magnus Prime and AKMagnus Prime.

Believe it or not, Wraith seems not be no longer restricted to Grineer weapons, exhibit A: Latron Wraith. It's safe to say that the Wraith weapons are actually Tenno and Grineer arms modified by the Red Veil, as it seems Wraith to be their aesthetic.

Vandal: I look forward to Lanka Vandal, and hopefully see the Lanka lose the charge up to be a real sniper rifle and not some re-skinned bow. 

Wraith: I hope for the return of the Machete Wraith, possibility that it may come back because, look at the Prova Vandal, they brought that baby back and we no longer can acquire the machetes, which I find disappointing. But if not the Machete Wraith, Grinlock Wraith.

Prime: Magnus Prime and AKMagnus Prime.

Lets just keep Wraith for the grineer atm. you're right tho.

Cernos Prime

Dragon Nikana Prime (lol)

Dragon Glaive (Should be a direct upgrade to the Glaive Prime)

Dragon Bo 

Dread Prime (Dunno if that's even possible lore wise. I would assume his weapons would have an Orokin counterpart)

Dragon Orthos 

Aklex Prime 

AkAngstrum (lol)

Castana Prime 

Edit: Do Frames count as weapons? If so, Ash Prime, Volt Prime, Dragon Excalibur. 

Edited by Rexlars