Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is De Promoting Violence And Bullying In Schools?

PeanutMonster

You Do The Crime, You Do The Time.  Can't Do The Time, Don't Do The Crime. 

Everyone is responsible for his/her own actions, doesn't matter how retard you are.  There's places even for those people.  Can't point fingers on anyone, but yourself.  Doesn't matter if were taught or you grew in a abusive house hold.  If you are smart enouph know, you're smart enouph to change.

Like the old saying, "Gun don't kill people. People kill people."

Also I don't see any connection DE saying, Go Do This At School.  Like "Be There Or Be Square."  It is just a Metaphor.

Even if the OP is bored and it's a joke, it's a really provokative and rather inflammatory topic, even as a joke. Some'll take it seriously, and even if they don't, it's not particularly funny in the first place. We don't need to give fools that seek to cast blame on video games any type of fuel, nutjobs can't tell satire from seriousness after all.

Even if the OP is bored and it's a joke, it's a really provokative and rather inflammatory topic, even as a joke. Some'll take it seriously, and even if they don't, it's not particularly funny in the first place. We don't need to give fools that seek to cast blame on video games any type of fuel, nutjobs can't tell satire from seriousness after all.

You're right! CoD is turning people into mass murderers; Minecraft made a kid take a hammer to school and now DE are trying to corrupt our children! What is this world coming too!

/sarcasm

Some kids actually get pretty damn mad if you try to take their video games away.

What's funny is that the worst bullying isn't even the violent kind. It's the under-the-radar verbal abuse and physical (but not in a physically injuring way) stuff. At least if someone takes a swing at you, you can swing back, and the problem will get resolved. With the more discreet bullying, teachers will either not find out or not give a damn. THEN the victim gets to learn helplessness before they become a sociopath.

What's funny is that the worst bullying isn't even the violent kind. It's the under-the-radar verbal abuse and physical (but not in a physically injuring way) stuff. At least if someone takes a swing at you, you can swing back, and the problem will get resolved. With the more discreet bullying, teachers will either not find out or not give a damn. THEN the victim gets to learn helplessness before they become a sociopath.

I learned the best way to counter that is to discreetly bully back. Someone used to do that to me, so I got into the habit of stabbing them with a compass whenever I could.  Eventually he would flinch if I so much as looked at him, and the bullying stopped. Along with the rest of the class believing I was a psychopath. Good times~ 

If that fails, set their house on fire and dance on the smoldering ruins, giggling.

Edited by DecapitatingJim

I learned the best way to counter that is to discreetly bully back. Someone used to do that to me, so I got into the habit of stabbing them with a compass whenever I could.  Eventually he would flinch if I so much as looked at him, and the bullying stopped. Along with the rest of the class believing I was a psychopath. Good times~

If that fails, set their house on fire and dance on the smoldering ruins, giggling.

Stabbing in the eyes is much better though. And then force rocks and gravels into their mouth. And if that's still not enough slam their face down onto a sidewalk.

Some kids actually get pretty damn mad if you try to take their video games away.

People also murder others for expensive paintings; over literature; religion; politics and more. We don't go after those or the fact that the person is mental or has been brought up poorly. Let's stop things there is that one group of people who are extreme with it.

That's not how life works. There are extremes to everything.

Dieting: If you diet too much you die from malnutrition. If you diet too little you get fat (which can lead to heart problems and death)

Gamer:

The typical guy who plays games like an average person. Then there is the one who is completely obsessed and life revolves around it.

Reader:

The typical guy who just reads books normally; then there is that really weird other guy who looks way too deeply into them.

If you want to talk about who bad things are you should probably take a look around. Humans are violent by nature. People kill and their lives aren't even touched by video games. There are more reasons to kill than the EVIL VIDEO GAMES! BURN THEM ALL ON THIS FIRE OUTSIDE BURN THE VIDEO GAMES! BURN THEM ALL!

People also murder others for expensive paintings; over literature; religion; politics and more. We don't go after those or the fact that the person is mental or has been brought up poorly. Let's stop things there is that one group of people who are extreme with it.

Dieting: If you diet too much you die from malnutrition. If you diet too little you get fat (which can lead to heart problems and death)

Gamer:

The typical guy who plays games like an average person. Then there is the one who is completely obsessed and life revolves around it.

Reader:

The typical guy who just reads books normally; then there is that really weird other guy who looks way too deeply into them.

If you want to talk about who bad things are you should probably take a look around. Humans are violent by nature. People kill and their lives aren't even touched by video games. There are more reasons to kill than the EVIL VIDEO GAMES! BURN THEM ALL ON THIS FIRE OUTSIDE BURN THE VIDEO GAMES! BURN THEM ALL!

And then there are these people who take everything way too seriously.

Gamer:

Reader:

Pff... don't know about you. But I want to kill somebody already for asking DE to nerf my favorite weapons. Muahahaha *maniac laughter*

Pff... don't know about you. But I want to kill somebody already for asking DE to nerf my favorite weapons. Muahahaha *maniac laughter*

And I have wanted to take people aside and '-'splain things to 'em right-' on SEVERAL occasions on these forums.

"GLAXION NEEDS A BUFF BECAUSE A FREEZE RAY JUST FREEZES THINGS!"

Really...

*facepalm*

Edited by Kalenath

And I have wanted to take people aside and '-'splain things to 'em right-' on SEVERAL occasions on these forums.

"GLAXION NEEDS A BUFF BECAUSE A FREEZE RAY JUST FREEZES THINGS!"

Really...

*facepalm*

It is not really doing a good job at freezing things either (apart from the rather lowish status chance per second). 

It is not really doing a good job at freezing things either (apart from the rather lowish status chance per second). 

I thought that was what status mods were for. Silly I know.

MINE freezes things fine with a 43.9% status chance. But I was silly to mod it for max damage, max multi-shot and max cold damage without changing the damage type. After all, killing targets fast is all that matters, slowing enemies and freezing them is just stupid.

I get the opinion even if I do not agree with it.  I do have fun with the Glaxion and that is all that matters to me.

I thought that was what status mods were for. Silly I know.

MINE freezes things fine with a 43.9% status chance. But I was silly to mod it for max damage, max multi-shot and max cold damage without changing the damage type. After all, killing targets fast is all that matters, slowing enemies and freezing them is just stupid.

I get the opinion even if I do not agree with it.  I do have fun with the Glaxion and that is all that matters to me.

I was expecting actual freezing of body parts when we shoot the ray at an enemy, not status chance slowing nor killing things quickly.