Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Exterminate: Occasional No Enemy Spawn

Casardis

Note: This is slightly different from the usual "enormous bulk spawn" bug.

- Lotus didn't give any briefing at beginning of mission

- Absolutely no enemy spawned during the entire mission

- Even going to the end, Lotus doesn't say "There's a large platoon of Grineer marines stationed here. Leave no one standing," which she usually do if you didn't kill all enemies before going to extraction.

HPWmQvK.jpg

What happened prior to this bug

When I queued in the mission (Ceres - Vedic), the counter started like normal and the screen zoomed in before fading to black. However, I was stuck in the black screen while the rest of the UI button (including the "Exit" button on bottom right) were still there. I then clicked on said "Exit" button and was back on the ship, as if the mission never started.

Lastly, I queued into the mission again, this time entering it properly, but the result is the bug above.

Edited by Casardis

Have you checked the Janitor's closet?

In all seriousness, when this happens to me generally I find them all in one room... pretty hectic but a fun battle. Weird that you stumbled upon a Grineer ghost town

Edited by Aciaj613

In all seriousness, when this happens to me generally I find them all in one room... pretty hectic but a fun battle.

Same here, which is why this one is a first for me, so I decided to report it.

Hmm, seems like the old T3 Exterminate bug where all 170+ enemies spawn in one room..

But this is slightly different I guess.

Yeah that's what I thought as well, but this time no enemy spawns. They usually spawn after Lotus "talks," but Lotus didn't even talk at the beginning of the mission, so it was already heavily bugged right off the bat.

Edited by Casardis

I have had this happen to me twice with the following conditions:

1 - Invite Only Mode, playing on my own, started an alert mission with Infested to exterminate on Corpus ice planet. Kill counter marked didnt even show up and the waypoint sent me straight to the extraction and completed the mission.

2 - Invite Only Mode, also playing on my own, started the mission marking 170 enemies to kill. Followed the waypoint that took me to the extraction but couldnt end the mission becouse i hadnt killed the targets. A few instants after reaching the extraction, the map showed the area i was in Red and mobs started spawning. I had to walk very slowly back to the begining, killing mobs, once at the start again, still had about 12 left and they didnt spawn, headed back to the extraction and once there the last 12 spawned in the same area.