Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Who Would Like This As The Melee Fov

Quill.Onkko

09tTOkV.jpg

Both the camera angles (from Taro and ameeroz) are terrible they only serve to aesthetically please the player and offers no help to the player what so ever.

ameeroz; from what I see in your video you won't be able see distant enemies, Volt was on the other side of extraction and he was tiny. Enemies too close will block most of your screen, seen by how large the extraction doors get when you get close to them.

Taro; in the video you have to constantly adjust the camera angle just to see where you are going. While this is good for cinematic shots it's not so good for in-game use.

Edited by Postal_pat

Taro; in the video you have to constantly adjust the camera angle just to see where you are going. While this is good for cinematic shots it's not so good for in-game use.

The video is there to demonstrate the PoV, so off course the camera will react the same as with the current PoV we have in game.

The reason why I couldn't move the Camera in the video is because it was a bug and I was actually being recorded by a friend of mine. It should be clear once you check the topic I posted above.

No. The choice is good, but having it forced on you is the worst thing. I am not a crab, my brain is not wired to see what's behind me at the same time as what's in front.

man its a game its not real life , and if it was adjustable it without the zoom in effect it will be awsome right :D?

09tTOkV.jpg

Both the camera angles (from Taro and ameeroz) are terrible they only serve to aesthetically please the player and offers no help to the player what so ever.

ameeroz; from what I see in your video you won't be able see distant enemies, Volt was on the other side of extraction and he was tiny. Enemies too close will block most of your screen, seen by how large the extraction doors get when you get close to them.

why cant we have all of these camera angles :/ ? and leave it up to the player to decide ? since they already can be used in-game

Edited by ameeroz

09tTOkV.jpg

Is that that one lame villain from Equestrian Girls movie?

NO.

That is just pure ugly right there. I'm always the person who puts he FoV to the max, but this is like the Tenno said to the camera "personal space bro" and then just pushed him 50 feet away.

Ah, was just wondering cuz she looks familiar

I think she is.

Been a while since I saw it, but the hair is strikingly similar.