Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Artifacts, How To?

-Krux-

I read on the wiki, after asking a couple of questions here to be pointed there, and it says through those 'alerts' that pop up. Says that they're supposed to say that there's a random award available. I have NEVER seen one of those, yet so many ppl have artifacts. How are you guys doing it? You're the ones who have them.

It happens, just not as often as the straight credit awards. I believe it helps if you have more planets unlocked (as I don't believe you see alerts for planets you can't access). Keep looking and you'll see them pop up.

It's an alert mission that has a ? on it when you click it.  If you've done those in the past, you may have one already.  Click the bar in the top left, then click the "My Deck" button.  Shows all your artifacts if you have any.

You can check the twitter feed for when they happen.  Looks like it's been a slow day.  Last was the Rejuvenation artifact 10 hours ago.

https://twitter.com/WarframeAlerts

Genoscythe, on 17 Apr 2013 - 5:48 PM, said:

There are 3 artifacts per day in random reward alerts i think, you just have to unlock all systems, so you cann see all alerts and play em for artifacts!

Not exactly 3, the twitter feed shows a bit of variance, plus about as many "?" alerts that give blueprints (for items otherwise only available from the daily login or platinum purchases, like orokin reactors); you should expect to see somewhere from, like, 5-9 total ? alerts per day.

You won't see the alerts in-game unless the map location where the alert takes place is a map you've unlocked (not completed from what the devs said, just unlocked - so as long as there's no grey dots in your system map, you're good).