The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please Stop Nerfing Characters To Balance Pvp.

The_Green_Condom

To any DE's who see this thread:

Please stop nerfing characters to balance pvp. I am okay with balancing, but by nerfing the characters you are hurting more than just people who abuse powers in pvp, you are hurting pve much more than you are helping pvp. Instead of nerfing abilities, just make tenno more resistant to them. Instead of making radial blind less powerful, make tenno less likely to be blinded by it. Instead of making bladestorm less powerful, make tenno count as more than one enemy to its counter, make it do half damage to players, or even double the cost of ultimate abilities in dark sector conflicts. There are so many people who dont even play pvp, please dont punish them for the actions of those who do.

Thank you for reading,

The Green Condom

is it? Any sources I can read?

From what I know its not.

It's been common knowledge for a while. I am sure there are a few people who have video proof of that.

It certainly wouldn't make sense to adjust gear for either PvE or PvP and keep it either overpowered or underpowered for the other game mode.

ash has not been nerfed yet to my knowledge, I was just assuming since its the most overpowered thing in pvp right now ash is going to suffer in a future update

Okay I don't know everything about the current PC build so I wouldn't know if things were nerfed or not.

Ash has been changed a little, to adjust for PvP. This did not impact PvE, as far as I'm aware.

It is, was stated in the Prime Time right after the Dark Sector release I believe.

Bam proof.

really good to know. I dont like seeing frames on the chopping block because of guys in pvp. It makes the game less fun when only a handful of frames are useable and you only get a bunch of rhinos and valkrs on your team instead of the color cast there is to choose from

Edited by (PS4)IIIDevoidIII

Okay I don't know everything about the current PC build so I wouldn't know if things were nerfed or not.

Ash has been changed a little, to adjust for PvP. This did not impact PvE, as far as I'm aware.

He was extremely affected by this. His damage was totally redone and now is less than it was before the change. It was changed from true damage to slash damage which also made it affected by armor and shields and with the addition of the clones its duration and area of effect was cut way down. An for a solo player that doesn't play PVP in anyway. it ruined him for me. when i can't complete a wave or an entire mission with out using all my revives. when before I never had to worry about dying at all.

but on a possitive note its the only reason i'm mr15 cause i had to find another frame to play that was just as good if not better and as yet i have not. but 4 more frames and i will have all of them at this point in the game.

Edited by Ookami_Nihonto

He was extremely affected by this. His damage was totally redone and now is less than it was before the change. It was changed from true damage to slash damage which also made it affected by armor and shields and with the addition of the clones its duration and area of effect was cut way down. An for a solo player that doesn't play PVP in anyway. it ruined him for me. when i can't complete a wave or an entire mission with out using all my revives. when before I never had to worry about dying at all.

but on a possitive note its the only reason i'm mr15 cause i had to find another frame to play that was just as good if not better and as yet i have not. but 4 more frames and i will have all of them at this point in the game.

I've only been around since update 13, but ash has been my favorite frame since I got him. Just the other day my ash, an Excalibur, and a trinity, and a nekros went over an hour in a t4 survival. Then about a day later half the frames in the run got nerfed, I assumed for pvp reasons..its good to know that it wasn't for pvp

I've only been around since update 13, but ash has been my favorite frame since I got him. Just the other day my ash, an Excalibur, and a trinity, and a nekros went over an hour in a t4 survival. Then about a day later half the frames in the run got nerfed, I assumed for pvp reasons..its good to know that it wasn't for pvp

those paticular frames may not of been for pvp but the majority of the nerfs in this game have only been for pvp.

Well the nerfs didn't particularly hurt our strategy's, but since I do not pvp often I assumed that they got needed because of it. Since alot of things have been nerfed since the dark sector conflicts weere introduced, including frames like Excalibur and trinity who have been around way longer than I've played the game.

You can almost be assured that if there's a nerf in this game it in the name of balance because of pvp. which really kills me cause DE keeps claiming that there main concern for this game is PVE yet it would appear that, thats not all that true. Cause to me if that were the true case there wouldn't be any pvp at all in this game.

You can almost be assured that if there's a nerf in this game it in the name of balance because of pvp. which really kills me cause DE keeps claiming that there main concern for this game is PVE yet it would appear that, thats not all that true. Cause to me if that were the true case there wouldn't be any pvp at all in this game.

Oh good lord.

Please, name a change you think was secretly aimed at PvP. 

Seriously, why on earth would they carry PvP balance over to PvE? Are they secretly trying to ruin PvE? Did they all forget one day that they could change one without changing the other?

Take that tinfoil hat off.

I'm not dumb but thank you for your opinion how grade school of you. But, I was talking from my point of view. Since i'm a primarily a solo player. As it is that we all speak from our own point of view. as you have spoken from yours.

You calling me grade school but your trying to make up reasons for people to hate PvP. Yeah, I'm grade school.

Oh also: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/273702-hotfix-1409/

Edited by Rakshal