The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dear De Stop Nerf Trinity Further Or She Will Be Soon Useless! (Warning Rant! Without Cursing Tho :p)

(PSN)Darkturn

Warning!

Please note that I LOVE The game and this is just me for a change, I spent over 800h on this game and will keep rising that as I like it. So if you easy offended please leave otherwise enjoy.. or not :P

This topic is me ranting how much DE nerf Trinity but overall it seem like nerf Warframes further like upcoming being Excalibur being throw into even further in the background so that no one think is useful anymore.

This topic is all about my Rant so that I can  sometimes just relieve myself in that topic too.

However if you interest in a more constructive feedback with suggestion just go here in my other Topic

It's a lot fairer and I think is also well though out

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/308696-trinity-abilities-and-the-upcoming-excalibur-changes/

Now lets start.

As for me I never play to much very overpowered character in Video Games, also the fact that Trinity was god like with her Blessing giving immunity. I do like always get the role of the healer in MMO as I enjoy helping out as well i do think that Healer are well balance.

After the first Nerf i think that is a good nerf and make the use of blessing totally different and well though and not simple spam for immortality now rather to time right and actually use it in last moment and be rewarding for it!

Now that you even nerf further that it now heal % base on rank is fair, BUT what on earth did you think 80% on max rank?!?!

let me summaries for all the others to see

R0 = 40%

R1 = 50%

R2 = 75%

R3 = 80% <-- WTF?!?

It doesn't need professor to see that it doesn't add up specially if there is no gain here!

But should use that with Intensify to achieve 100%! duh?

no, NO!!!

Let me add that quick up here.

75%*0.3 = 97.5% 

80%*0.3 = 104%  See how MUCH the gap are huh??!?! Don't forget that 4% doesn't do anything to it!

and beside that why would I go R3 if I can save one point with R2 because max it takes 13p so basically half would be here 6.5 so round up 7 and while R2 gives me 12p so 6. I save a point and put into something else!

In my Opinion there should be just a flat % with DOESN'T involve Power strenght, but if you insist then make R3 damn 100%!

Ok now to Power Strength, I kinda understand it but you should put into account that now the Narrow Minded and Overextended combo is  just Bye bye!

you already lose with Overextended Energy vampire and Well of life usefulness and now Blessing TOO!!! What does she have? Oh yes the armor, speed, health and shield *sarcasm*.

It already annoying that Link can't be cast in mid-air and can get me kill to only achieve with rage quick thing combo for maximum for me and my Team.

There will be also a Excalibur nerf which I also don't get it. What the hell did he have after that?!?

He is a starter bla bla bla .... NO, no excuse EVERY Warframe should be strong and can hold their ground tribute to the group and not being a damn friends and anything is ok. I don't even wanna start here!

I got the feeling DE you nerf the whole stuff only because some people complain one what?

She is OP,wasn't the last nerf good enough?

I think you should try it  yourself out and even start to make a topic and pull or even suggestion box of how that could go then simple change it because the community want it. 

Sometimes even the community don't know it better , HELL I don't know it better either but i can say much to my experience I think is just overkill.

Trinity is my favorite now after her first nerf and the upcoming is kinda reasonable but not balance at all as she has nothing to compensate for.

For the sake of the game

DE think it over look at my Rant but also the other Link so I can help out too.

Thanks for reading and have a nice day!

wait, are there more rant or other nerf you like to mention please write below.

CHEERS!!!

Edited:

Ok, people don't seem to understand it. 

Let me summaries quick.

Blessing spam-able , great!

Blessing % doesn't make sense from R2 to R3.

Scaling with power strengt will make to use versatile build with other mod pretty useless, bad.

God mode is already off because last update and to diminish ability further is a joke and also rage ad quick thinking with be corrected soon making that combo only useful in some extend with the nerf pretty much not gonna support it.

Edited by (PS4)Darkturn

I think it's mainly because Quick Thinking made the 99% damage reduction quite easy to get. Especially when she uses Link, you have more time to cast Blessing when you are at 2 health. And then, after you cast Blessing on yourself to get that damage reduction, you can easily recoup your lost energy with a couple of casts of Energy Vampire.

I imagine their idea was to keep the Damage Reduction at 80% unless you put in another mod (in this case Intensify). But for anyone that used unranked Blessing for the fast heal, you can cast Blessing while the damage reduction duration is still active, so you don't need to minimize Blessing's duration anymore.

I was annoyed at first, but I don't mind anymore now that you can recast Blessing while the damage reduction duration is still active.

pretty sure she became useless since the first nerf, since that nerf totally disregarded she doesn't have any direct damage abilities or CC.

Spoken like someone who doesn't know how to use link or energy vampire properly. She's a support tank, not a caster.

Edited by ValhaHazred

I think it's mainly because Quick Thinking made the 99% damage reduction quite easy to get. Especially when she uses Link, you have more time to cast Blessing when you are at 2 health. And then, after you cast Blessing on yourself to get that damage reduction, you can easily recoup your lost energy with a couple of casts of Energy Vampire.

I imagine their idea was to keep the Damage Reduction at 80% unless you put in another mod (in this case Intensify). But for anyone that used unranked Blessing for the fast heal, you can cast Blessing while the damage reduction duration is still active, so you don't need to minimize Blessing's duration anymore.

I was annoyed at first, but I don't mind anymore now that you can recast Blessing while the damage reduction duration is still active.

I understand it here too but still doesn't add up why R3 is 80% and not 95% or 100%. Also if link is not active or going solo you may end up with the constant stunning and get lock down until you die. I play her in team and also solo and notice that quick-thinking seem to always let me get stun-lock.

Also i don't believe DE didn't though about that, I'm pretty sure they aware of that so that people would use that to achieve it so but with this nerf we keep our mod selection and combos being narrow down and destroy the freedom of those who use it as spam or as immunity.

Yup I like that too but that here wasn't about that rather about  the trend of nerf.

But none less she did got nerf too. ;)

Trend of nerf? Funny you say that, especially after what happened to Oberon. Even if they were only nerfing things, as long as they're trying to balance the game it doesn't really matter what order they do it in.

Disregard. Most people just want things to be too easy to enjoy a game.

You like to keep it short and left out you explanation, do you?

What is wrong to be able quick thing+rage combo to achieve support for the group. The fact that power strenght Involve makes narrow minded useless or at least a big risk. I got myself force to play the standard this and here when i could utilize differently. Great freedom, right?

The last nerf was good enough the addition nerf is still, well overkill I guess.

But what can I aspect of someone who probably don't play her as one of the main. You couldn't possible know what the change will impact the usefulness of her. Blessing now spam-able? good balance to what she got lost last nerf, but even more nerf, ehm.. no.

Maybe I should keep it short too... let me see.

Disagree

Trend of nerf? Funny you say that, especially after what happened to Oberon. Even if they were only nerfing things, as long as they're trying to balance the game it doesn't really matter what order they do it in.

Funny you say that maybe you should looking into that a little more and actually comment to the OP rather then find a whole where you can poke you finger too. I did wrote the warning at the beginning though.  but I keep it fair I just don't agree to the nerf of her here.

I use Trinity as my main, and like OP I enjoy healer/support role. Even though I am on the ps4 , and we are a few steps behind , I am totally not looking forward the 80% max ranked blessing.

I feel like this frame is getting nerfed so much there really is not too many playing options left with her.

I agree with the original Blessing nerf where it made her invincibility go away. That added the needed balance to her frame, but it just seems like they really are nerfing her to the ground ever since the witch hunt for her abilities started. I dont use that many frames even though I have all of them, and its just sad that she will not be a viable option for me or my team anymore.

pretty sure she became useless since the first nerf, since that nerf totally disregarded she doesn't have any direct damage abilities or CC.

Ohn my god I can't invincibility anymore so she's useless!!! I haz no skillz so I muz find teh ezy wey fur tings.

God she's still useful, you just can't play without an invincibility crutch

Learn to Trin. I'm just fine with her as my 2 forma main. (Soon to be 3) Have been great pre nerf, during nerf, and post nerf.

I'm glad her instant god mode is gone, but she is still crazy unbeatable. Planets and bosses are laughable... tons of team utility for voids or derelicts.

Power Strength on her is completely viable considering Energy Vampire scales from it. And now that Blessing does too, You can again have 100% heal since you should also have power strength in your build already. And yes recast whenever now is a great blessing. 

I don't feel that this was a nerf, simply a balance method that can be mitigated with the use of a single mod. No real problem there. 

Trinity nearly useless ?

You have not see my energy vampire Trinity. more than 200 energy restored to the whole team in a huge area within 1 or 2 seconds, and now i can spam my Blessing even if the spell is already in use.

It was not a nerf :p

You like to keep it short and left out you explanation, do you?

What is wrong to be able quick thing+rage combo to achieve support for the group. The fact that power strenght Involve makes narrow minded useless or at least a big risk. I got myself force to play the standard this and here when i could utilize differently. Great freedom, right?

The last nerf was good enough the addition nerf is still, well overkill I guess.

But what can I aspect of someone who probably don't play her as one of the main. You couldn't possible know what the change will impact the usefulness of her. Blessing now spam-able? good balance to what she got lost last nerf, but even more nerf, ehm.. no.

Maybe I should keep it short too... let me see.

Disagree

so you want to become invincible in every second so nothing can kill you?