Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Tribute To Yswolf

Fire_Ashes

Fellow Tenno... One of our own has fallen.

Today I received a text from one of my dojo members stating that a friend had died. His Warframe tag was YsWolf. He had played since beta with me and a couple of other friends. We lost connection with him about half a year ago and recently learned he died this February. He was one of those people who made you want to keep playing, he made you want to get on and have the time of your life everyday. He was a great friend, leader, community member. He is one of the few reasons I still play today.

I hope that all the Tenno can come together and mourn for this loss. He was a really great guy to play with, the gold standard for a community member... May he rest in peace....

I lied about one thing, he is still my friend.

Edited by Fire_Ashes

Yes, YsWolf was a great guy.  Such a fun guy to game with. YsWolf was one of the Clan Warlords to Combativethugs.  He made our clan badge.  What a great job he did.   I wear the badge with pride. The Clan Dojo is now dedicated in his honor. He enjoyed putting up decorations and for all the good reasons...  No changes shall be made to the Dojo only additions will be allowed.  Take note of this CT Tennos.  Ash thanks for the post. YsWolf you will be missed.  R.I.P.