Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Suggestion On Darksectors And Solar Rails

KrazyKubrowLady

DE,

One thing I noticed about the Dark Sector conflicts that occurs is that 9 times out of 10 when another rail is deployed it's the same 4 or 5 alliances that attempt to take over each other's dark sector almost one conflict after another. This has led to monopolies around the solar system and doesn't give any chances to other less known alliances and clans to experience taking over a dark sector and holding onto it themselves. Is it possible to limit the amount of Dark Sectors Each alliance can control to give other alliances a chance at grasping their share in the game?

Edited by prideofshadows

And so it begins...

There have been "white knight" clans/alliances sprouting up to combat these big solar rail holders. You're welcome to join them, but unless DE itself does something, it won't matter.

It's called a suggestion for a reason. It's also addressed to DE for a reason. Either way honey If it weren't for "White Knights" your little game you pay gold monthly for on your $500 console wouldn't exist :P I am heavily concerned about this community and I hold it to my heart as close as I can.

With that said, I suggested it because not only am I tired of these ridiculous tax rates when there isn't a conflict but I'm also tired of seeing other smaller alliances getting beaten into submission by the same alliances without the smallest percent of a chance to get some credits and resources into their treasury. If you founded your own clan you'll immediately find out it's hard enough to get your dojo up and running with EVERYTHING essential in it not to mension the clan weapons in said essential rooms. Get my meaning yet?

I have respect for you. I have an XB1 myself that I got for Christmas however I rarely play on it because in this economy it's harder to grasp the money for gold. But really until you've experienced having your own clan and using your own resources you could be using on your own essensial weapons and warframes you won't understand what taking over a dark sector means. it's sad that 99% of all clans and alliances have next to 0% chance of taking over a dark sector and forced to use their own credits for building and researching everything needed for a happy clan.

Experience with this: I've been broke credit wise since december getting the dojo ready and STILL farming the credits back up.

Edited by prideofshadows

Sonic Boomed from General Discussion.

I don't see what this had to do with PvP, maybe it should be in mission feedback or general feedback.

Edit Yaer: Dark Sectors conflicts are part of the PvP, along with Conclave. There are the "global" and "individual" faces of the same coin.

One thing I noticed about the Dark Sector conflicts that occurs is that 9 times out of 10 when another rail is deployed it's the same 4 or 5 alliances that attempt to take over each other's dark sector almost one conflict after another. 

So you want to benefit those who haven't shown any will to even win a click-war? I don't see any reason why this should happen.

Everybody has the same chances to place their rail. If you are too slow, don't blame some "evil alliances", that put more effort in maintaining their nodes than you for the attacking.