Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

For When You Are Bored

DJ_Vauban

We all have those moments when we have absolutely no clue about what to do, what about rock paper scissors?

HXveRcH.png

Now you probably think "Ugh, how boring. I have played that for a hundred times". Well then, how about this?

3t73vKT.gif

Still bored? What about this then?

78R1D2e.jpg

Okay, you must be reeeeally bored if you keep checking for more. How about this one then?

ztJwIC4.jpg

Still here hm? Welp, I still got this for you.

2fUgpAA.jpg

I bet you only keep on reading because you want to see how many more I have, don't cha? Have this then.

H34PXV3.jpg

But wait, theres more!

DXstz0q.jpg

Welp, if you have played all of these versions and are still bored, have this chuck norris version then.

XGExRyr.jpg

In case you wonder what beats what, here is the interactive one

http://www.umop.com/rps101/rps101chart.html

Bai now.

Edited by loln8tr

My thoughts exactly... playing the 25 way would confuse the living **** outta me..

Ain't nobody got time for that.

If the 25 one confuses you, what about the 101 one?

Side note: I wonder if this is how secret handshakes are made. Maybe secret handshakes are just elaborate games of 25-way rock paper scissors?

The problem with all of these is that they reduce the complexity of the game. By default, RPS has 3 possible outcomes- win, lose, or tie. For every 'option' you add it merely reduces the chance of a tie, and therefore reduces the possible outcomes. With RPS101 you have a 49.55% chance of winning each throw, 49.55% chance of losing, and only a .99% chance of tying. There is no possibility of feeling out your opponent with ties, reducing a complex psychological game to mere luck.

The problem with all of these is that they reduce the complexity of the game. By default, RPS has 3 possible outcomes- win, lose, or tie. For every 'option' you add it merely reduces the chance of a tie, and therefore reduces the possible outcomes. With RPS101 you have a 49.55% chance of winning each throw, 49.55% chance of losing, and only a .99% chance of tying. There is no possibility of feeling out your opponent with ties, reducing a complex psychological game to mere luck.

Oh it's just about the ridiculousness, for me atleast ^^;