Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ash Sector

MegpoidBeetle

From what I've read, Bladestorm was badly nerfed in 14.6, so you should be fine then. 

I hate the change, since I love Ash, but I don't blame DE...the community wouldn't stop whining.

Because aimed ability that cannot be avoided isnt OP in PvP. Just sitting at spawn point and waiting for something to show up, and then furiosly pressing 4 at general direction of whatever showed up.

Yea, worth nerf whining in my book.

Because aimed ability that cannot be avoided isnt OP in PvP. Just sitting at spawn point and waiting for something to show up, and then furiosly pressing 4 at general direction of whatever showed up.

Yea, worth nerf whining in my book.

*cough*Nyx*cough

Edit: I understand the reason behind the Bladestorm nerf, and agree with it. I'm just sad to see one of my favourite frames become barely viable for T4.

Edited by (PS4)Strifedecer

Anyone else always ended up with Blade-Storm-to-Win users? The moment an Ash spots me there's no way to outrun them. 

Like seriously is there any way to counter them if DE's not gonna do something about it?

On a side note, spawn camping with Bastille.

I can agree with this. theres several frames that are just cheap insta win frames. Vaubon, Rhino (prime), Valkyre, Ash

Vauban can slow an area down to a standstill leaving you litteraly unable to do anything but sit there and watch as you get killed

Rhino and Rhino Prime can just keep spaming their 2 button so the instant their iron skin goes down they bring it right back up.

Vauban can lock down mass areas of the map and even spawn

Valkyre her warcry is a 1 2 punch. First it does what bastille does and slows you to a stand still. Second it makes her nearly invincible. I fought against a valkyre and my grinlok which had been hitting 1500-2000 was reduced to only doing 15-20 damage to her per shot.

Ash like you said just bladestorm spam. Nothing you can do since once he uses it it keeps hitting you till you go down or till it runs out of hits.

Loki and loki prime could be put on this since with his stealth and my channel build on dakra prime with crimson dervish i hit around 30k on corpus and infested. around 5k per hit on grineer and about 2-3k on tenno. I usually 1 or 2 hit people in conflict and conclave BUT despite all that damage all it takes is a random spray of bullets or for some one to see the energy glow and im dead so hes rather balanced in all honesty

Edited by --Strider-Hiryu--

I can agree with this. theres several frames that are just cheap insta win frames. Vaubon, Rhino (prime), Valkyre, Ash

Vauban can slow an area down to a standstill leaving you litteraly unable to do anything but sit there and watch as you get killed

Rhino and Rhino Prime can just keep spaming their 2 button so the instant their iron skin goes down they bring it right back up.

Valkyre her warcry is a 1-2 shot. First it does what bastille does and slows you to a stand still. Second it makes her nearly invincible. I fought against a valkyre and my grinlok which had been hitting 1500-2000 was reduced to only doing 15-20 damage to her per shot.

Ash like you said just bladestorm spam. Nothing you can do since once he uses it it keeps hitting you till you go down or till it runs out of hits.

Loki and loki prime could be put on this since with his stealth and my channel build on dakra prime with crimson dervish i hit around 30k on corpus and infested. around 5k per hit on grineer and about 2-3k on tenno. I usually 1 or 2 hit people in conflict and conclave BUT despite all that damage all it takes is a random spray of bullets or for some one to see the energy glow and im dead so hes rather balanced in all honesty

Your speaking of PVP i think the OP was speaking in regards to parties in pve.

Should be PvP Feedback in my opinion.

the problem with ash's bladestorm is not the fact that you can kill everything with it. the problem is that you can kill the opponents.

Ash's bladestorm takes the opponents the time to level up their weapons and even defenders get spawn destroyed.

And Bladestorm helps leveling the own team really quick.

the same with trinity's link + self damage, combined with EV.

And the combination EV trin + Ash is annoying. 

*cough*Nyx*cough

Edit: I understand the reason behind the Bladestorm nerf, and agree with it. I'm just sad to see one of my favourite frames become barely viable for T4.

2000 finisher damage (damages that ignores everything) is a lot 

and its effect in conflicts is quite different

Valkyre her warcry is a 1 2 punch. First it does what bastille does and slows you to a stand still. Second it makes her nearly invincible. I fought against a valkyre and my grinlok which had been hitting 1500-2000 was reduced to only doing 15-20 damage to her per shot.

Even if Blade Storm runs out of hit, you are bound to be dead due to the Slash proc. Not to mention I was using an Ash with 1k+ health and I still died to this BS. 

Loki is like the only frame I used that can escape Ash, but not 100% cuz he can still get caught in Blade Storm's range.

your mistake - playing conflicts in the first place

Fair enough.

those are the frames that poses alot of threat/and is waaaaaaaaay too effective on dark sector conflicts based on abilities  
as far as i can see with this dark sector thing its going to be a long way for it for the skills to be balanced

theres also cases with matchmaking, ive been on a match with just me attacking and 3 opponent on the defending team,

that has been happening alot to me, so the tendency is really quitting the match

as you know, the first few minutes of the battle is crucial in winning or losing 

could never really enjoy the dark sector gameplay since balancing the abilities on a pvp is tough, 

the staff has been having a hard time balancing the abiltities in pve moreso on pvp

the whole DS conflict is in its testing phase

your mistake - playing conflicts in the first place

true,

but sometimes the only thing that pushes you to do it is to wreck clans that charge huge amounts of credits. 
other days i just feel its not really worth doing

and oh, *ur teammate not playing the metaframes? better quit* LOL!

Edited by Ritchel