Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The New Warframe Prime Access Teaser Megathread

LogaMC1995

Anyone know if she will be released tomorrow or next Wednesday?

I need those 90 day boosters. ;-;

I'm thinking (or maybe hoping) that it will be this Thursday/Friday. It's usually released with the weekend event for the free players to farm the non-exclusive prime parts!!

Edited by ndantony

It's only a teaser. So next Wednesday.

I know, but iirc, the last two frames were released shortly after their teasers.

I'm thinking (or maybe hoping) that it will be this Thursday/Friday. It's usually released with the weekend event for the free players to farm the non-exclusive prime parts!!

I'm hoping as well. I can't wait to get my hands on that Hikou Prime.

i saw the leaked info soon after it happened, but them rings in the beginning...

Its the back of her head, i cant link the image but imagine the xenomorph from aliens, how the head goes back in like a dome sorta shape, she has THE EXACT model of nekros' leg rings on it, i checked lol

Edited by Demoonic

Rebecca already confirmed that it was Nyx.

Which makes the teaser an other example of modern unscholarly marketing ...

Nyx is goddess of the Night, the parthenogenetic daughter of Chaos (the primordial void) - not chaos herself

As others have pointed out, the allusion is correct for Loki although to be precise, it would be due to his part in Rangnarok

Edited by ElHefe

As i noticed before, all prime teasers have some sort of give away for the end to tell what warframe is behind primed.

in the previous one it was rhino's roar.

This one its the word chaos.. a power nyx is mainly known to use. 

Although i could be wrong. :|

Edited by Genzaio