The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The New Warframe Prime Access Teaser Megathread

LogaMC1995

Wednesday. So After tomorrow.

can be, as well as there was also stuff in time =)

I'm fine with a plot twist.

As long as its a plot twist that ends up with Ash Prime.

i could live with a ash-prime :P

It's Nyx. I would preffer it to be Nekros Prime but it is Nyx.

i dont bet on nyx, cant wait to see the new prime-pack XD

Edited by 7ENN0

Wait, how are they doing a simultaneous release of prime access? DE doesn't usually release new content on days other than Wednesday, but the playstation store only updates on Tuesday.

Not entirely true, PS4 U14.5 passed cert last week but they're waiting for todays store update to release it alongside the new Prime Access.

PC does normally get updates on Wednesday but we've had updates on other days.

There are only 3 possibilties for the next 2 primes: Nyx, Trinity and Banshee. (They always do 2 male, 2 female and these are the last females released before the game got into OB).

Also Nyx is in the Gamefiles already and well it say Chaos and that doesn't fit any of the other two.

So what? You think it's a second Loki Prime? A Prime Prime? Primeception?

Ak Loki Prime that shoots loki primes with loki primes instead of normal hands? sounds good to me^^

About the teaser : one of the most important hints for the next prime is the little soundclip that appears near the end of the video^^ (when the text appears)

annnd...welll..like someone mentioned before: it got leaked...kinda

What I'm saying is, just because 'chaos' appears in the trailer, doesn't mean its Nyx Prime. Could be anyone, really.

But I've still got my bet on Nyx.

Of course it is Nyx, besides it being one of the more requested Primes for a LONG time, there are some other sources (that we aren't supposed to talk about here) that have basically confirmed it. 

Another thing that points to it being nyx is the pattern of Male Male Female Female Male Male for prime frames.  This one and the next prime should be female.  With that and things like "Gilded Chaos" clearly point to Nyx, and I would say the next likely Prime would be Trinity, with a very small chance of it being Saryn.  After that it will be either Volt or Ash. 

Loki in (I believe) Norse mythology, he was known as the god of mischief and chaos. He was a prankster. (his abilities follow that theme in a sense).

That's where the chaos in that video is from.

No offense to anyone, but I remember learning this back in high school. I mean if you can post on here, you can easily google it xD

Anyway I hope that clears the confusion!

Loki in (I believe) Norse mythology, he was known as the god of mischief and chaos. He was a prankster. (his abilities follow that theme in a sense).

That's where the chaos in that video is from.

No offense to anyone, but I remember learning this back in high school. I mean if you can post on here, you can easily google it xD

Anyway I hope that clears the confusion!

Pretty sure we all know that....

There is no confusion here. We all are betting on Nyx Prime, because of the information from datamined files.

I'm just posting it because its kinda like an anti-climax to the whole 'glided chaos' teaser.

i dont see nyx as chaos, its balance, even her moves/animations/powers are more that of a dakini then anything else, and this means balance, not chaos

chaos ? maybe a way out of some "chaos" ... =)))

anyway, the new prime-pack isnt out, lotus doesnt love us :P

What I'm saying is, just because 'chaos' appears in the trailer, doesn't mean its Nyx Prime. Could be anyone, really.

But I've still got my bet on Nyx.

True, but there's a quite a bit more arguments for that it's Nyx's turn.

Edited by zergla

i dont see nyx as chaos, its balance, even her moves/animations/powers are more that of a dakini then anything else, and this means balance, not chaos

But one of her best abilities is called choas, which is why I think they went with saying Gilded Chaos.  It is not so much about her being chaotic or anything. 

Her ultimate, it's called Chaos.