Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please Buff Sanctuary

7.T.

As the title says, Sanctuary needs a buff, IMO. Seems to go down pretty fast even at max rank on relatively low levels like Kappa for example. It doesn't need a large radius, just enough to protect the person doing reviving but it does need to provide better protection.

Maybe have it be affected by the Sentinel's shields/health/armor in some way? Would be nice to somehow make it able to scale up so it is usable on some higher levels. I currently use it sometimes just because it looks cool.  

~Thanks for reading

EDIT: This is a good idea too:

boosted by Health and Shields of the Sentinel could be an option.

*snaps fingers*

what if instead of absorbing the Damage completely, it instead just reduced the Damage of incoming Projectiles by say... 50%?

At least 50% IMO, as stated below.
Edited by 7.T.

boosted by Health and Shields of the Sentinel could be an option.

*snaps fingers*

what if instead of absorbing the Damage completely, it instead just reduced the Damage of incoming Projectiles by say... 50%?

If that then 50% at least IMO. Good thought

I try to use sanctuary, as reviving players happens when you are trinity, healing doesn't always work on clumsy tenno.

Sanctuary stops being effect at about 6 or 7 minutes on appolodorus... on Mercury

It is totally worthless during higher missions.

Edited by CampingSnake

Sanctuary mod should either drop on lower levels for new players to be able to revive fallen comrades or it should work like kubrow's link shields mods.Sanctuary would be more practical if it would have same amount of shields as warframe or warframe + sentinel because its rarity and the hard times to obtain it just does not quite reward the player. 

+1 for Sanctuary buff

This is just a side thought as just buffing the mod would be enough: Might be going too far here but maybe combine Coolant Leak with it in addition to a buff? The slow effect would still happen within Coolant Leak's short range even when not reviving. Just straight up combine it and toss Coolant Leak. 

Edited by 7.T.

I can agree with buff sanctuary and i have a similar idea to buff / make the coolant leak also more useful. For melee players that slow down is very good but it would be cool if we can upgrade the radius of freeze at least 10 meter when full so then they could make the coolan rankable to lvl 3