Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Operation Gate Crash : Bring Your Dragon Keys

fatpig84

Question

Yes there are Orokin vaults in there as well.

So far I only gotten 2 caches so I am not sure is the 3rd cache the Orokin vault.....

Edit: Caches are separate from the Orokin Vault.

So a full run will net 3 Cache drops and 1 corrupted mod + 1 orokin cipher (yes it drops, you can farm Mirage this way if you haven't).

Also debuffs are cumulative.

Switching frames does NOT work.

Edit 2: DE has removed the vaults as it "confuses" players.

Eh so much for near unlimited Vault runs >.>

e9cRC0b.jpg

Also a few new faces :3

uUzEi5F.jpg

ZpTwaUS.jpg

Edited by fatpig84

IMO this actually strikes a balance between rushers and explorers.

The extra rewards and corrupted mods make it an incentive to take your time.

The actual mission part is pretty short in fact.

So people who want to rush can still rush, while those who wanna explore can explore.

DE should make such rewards in main game play IMO.

Edited by fatpig84

So people who want to rush can still rush, while those who wanna explore can explore.

be cool if you can pick which group you want to join. waiting for people to look at every inch of the place can be tedious when all you want is to get it done.

Agreeing with this. It seems to be one of the best solutions until now.

I have to say i really like this mission (depends on the weakening, i may hate it later) as it has a nice flow to it and i love the fact that we see a crossfaction mission again.

I really missed the boardings of a faction during different missions, as it made the world a bit more colourful and interesting. So i was quite happy seeing the Infected pouring after me through the Portal and messing Grineer S#&$ up. :)

Oh and, i like the combination of several mechanics (bossfight, defense) in one mission, especially as DE got the right amount of it in here.

Agreeing with this. It seems to be one of the best solutions until now.

I have to say i really like this mission (depends on the weakening, i may hate it later) as it has a nice flow to it and i love the fact that we see a crossfaction mission again.

I really missed the boardings of a faction during different missions, as it made the world a bit more colourful and interesting. So i was quite happy seeing the Infected pouring after me through the Portal and messing Grineer S#&$ up. :)

Oh and, i like the combination of several mechanics (bossfight, defense) in one mission, especially as DE got the right amount of it in here.

Lotus just made us big bad you know.

By reversing the portal, you allow infestation to enter Earth and Phobos and Ceres :O

Lotus just made us big bad you know.

By reversing the portal, you allow infestation to enter Earth and Phobos and Ceres :O

Only for as long as it takes to slap the sisters around and snatch the key, and there are plenty of Grineer infantry on the other side to take care of the few that come in. We break the portal as soon as we leave.

in every mission i'm the only one that explore, search for cashes and bring a dragon key... -_-

all only rush wtf

Ultimately you will have more luck hitting recruitment if you intend to go slow.

Because yes, there are players who got almost everything and don't need those anymore and those who just want to "get over it".

Then there are the clan competitive types who just want clear em under 3 minutes.

Edited by fatpig84

I've been loving these caches, 1st ones tend to give me credits or common cores, 2nd has been pouring all sorts of T4 keys on me, and 3rd has been giving me orokin cells, more keys, and other generally rare resources. Opening the vault has been a plus too since i'm just zipping everywhere exploring with zephyr :D

The caches I've opened so far have either had fusion cores in them or void keys; I've also managed to find all 3 caches without opening the vault so you don't have to use a dragon key to get the 3rd cache.

They are hidden in the various side rooms that you'd normally find in an orokin derelict mission and look like grineer storage lockers with white lights.

The new mod cards are for slash damage, they give higher amounts then the standard slash damage mods but do nothing else.

I've been loving these caches, 1st ones tend to give me credits or common cores, 2nd has been pouring all sorts of T4 keys on me, and 3rd has been giving me orokin cells, more keys, and other generally rare resources. Opening the vault has been a plus too since i'm just zipping everywhere exploring with zephyr :D

Yeah i am hoping DE puts them as a PERMANENT addition to the main game.

So it rewards exploration.

DE is always testing ideas after all :P