Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is The Buzlok Worth Getting ?

Xxaveragecat300xX

Question

15 answers to this question

I really like it.

It has no innate polarities so it will feel rather weak until you stick a few forma into it

But the dps seems solid so far, and the smart bullets are rather cool too.

Only gripe I have is that the tracer deals no damage and uses 10 ammo.

I'd love the gun that much more if that tracer round felt like a heavy damage sniper shot, or even if it just did regular damage with a guaranteed proc.

It definitely looks like an awesome gun so far. I haven't used it, but all I've seen and heard shows me it's got some serious potential. Fairly high damage, decent firerate, average-ish crit chance, good crit damage, average-ish status chance. Plus, with the tracking, it's easier to land consecutive headshots, and I could see it as being absolutely terrifying with Banshee's Sonar.

It seems from what i've seen, to be a weapon thats more interesting then effective. I don't think its anything you would take to a T3 or T4 Void mission, but something you could use well if your doing lower level missions and want a fun weapon. I'll defiantly be picking it up after the research is over.

One of the best, if not the best, firing sounds in the game. I like the aesthetics too (then again I'm partial to the Grineer weapon design philosophy rather than boxy Corpus ones).

As far as DPS goes, it's a middle-of-the-road choice,

Moved to the proper section.