Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

"grineer Hitscan Fire Cant Be Dodged"

Azawarau

Now you do this again but withouth sliding oh and against stronger one ;/

I do all the time

This is without powers or CC of any kind and with low shields on an average speed frame and half trying

Just to show how often they miss

Edited by Azawarau

Well, yeah, Grineer weapons are innately imprecise, they're not CS bots ramped over the difficulty slider that aim at you head constantly and shoot at the exact moment you get out of cover.

And you were getting constantly hit by those Grineer. Not enough to kill you, but you weren't even aiming at them, just focusing on "dodging".

Fact is, players can't dodge the Grineer's bullets (Unless they use the roll, which has invincibility frames, if I recall correctly.), they can simply move from cover to cover and hope that the talking space calculator clone army doesn't get lucky. Moving probably lowers the bot accuracy a bit (I think, I don't have any proof), but the best defence a player has against Grineer is CC, taking cover, or just killing them.

Honestly I don't understand what's up with all this. Why would anyone attempt to "dodge" hitscan weapons? You can dodge Corpus weapons, if dodging is what you want

I can't post "Song Name," because I know what people will say.

So I'll say:

Tell me what the song is!

I was listening to Amai wanna paint it black by Hikaru Utada but got hit by copyright

I think the song in the video is called Pedro vs the world

Well, yeah, Grineer weapons are innately imprecise, they're not CS bots ramped over the difficulty slider that aim at you head constantly and shoot at the exact moment you get out of cover.

And you were getting constantly hit by those Grineer. Not enough to kill you, but you weren't even aiming at them, just focusing on "dodging".

Fact is, players can't dodge the Grineer's bullets (Unless they use the roll, which has invincibility frames, if I recall correctly.), they can simply move from cover to cover and hope that the talking space calculator clone army doesn't get lucky. Moving probably lowers the bot accuracy a bit (I think, I don't have any proof), but the best defence a player has against Grineer is CC, taking cover, or just killing them.

Honestly I don't understand what's up with all this. Why would anyone attempt to "dodge" hitscan weapons? You can dodge Corpus weapons, if dodging is what you want

I didn't aim and shoot or put much effort into avoiding because I simply didn't want to

My shields even have time to regen at times and this is without CC of any kind

I'm more than able to aim and shoot while fighting but chose not to

If you don't believe me then that's on you

As far as I'm concerned grineer hitscan is a non issue

Also compare the amount of shots to the amount of times I get hit

Edited by Azawarau

0:18, 0:38 would have been certain death if they were level 120+ ...that's what people mean, you can't dodge them since even if the weapon itself isn't accurate, since it's hitscan, it's bound to hit you.

This video is without using powers or anything to interrupt enemies. Some spin attacks and paralysis for example would've prevented them from hitting at all.

If you run like this among corpus, you're bound to get hit a few times as well. On high enough level that kills you just as easily as hitscan hits.

But some people think that moving around fast doesn't make the enemies miss and they're wrong about that.

0:18, 0:38 would have been certain death if they were level 120+ ...that's what people mean, you can't dodge them since even if the weapon itself isn't accurate, since it's hitscan, it's bound to hit you.

Because were meant to survive for long periods of time against Lvl 120 enemies that can kill even Valkyr in less than a second

There are like... 2 or 3 Lancers firing at him.  Level 20's at that.

Try this against a real horde without a ton of LoS breaks.

Been there done that

They have low damage and miss a lot

The bleed procs don't hurt much either compared to other factions

besides the fact that you're against low level grinners  with a frame with high armour  you're against assault rifle using units, the problem are their accurate(isch) hitscan shotguns/ignis with no damage falloff that they can snipe you with not the ones with the grakata

Edited by bl4ckhunter

Enemy accuracy scales with level, if 60m tier 4 survival is any indication.

If up against high level grineer, it wouldn't be the lancers killing you, it'd be a one-shot from a seeker or ballista.

Let's say enemy accuracy becomes 100% headshot at Lvl 100

What does that have to do with the Lvl 45-50 enemies that you should be facing instead?

besides the fact that you're against low level grinners  with a frame with high armour  you're against assault rifle using units, the problem are their accurate(isch) hitscan shotguns/ignis with no damage falloff that they can snipe you with not the ones with the grakata

They never broke my shield so armor is irrelevant in this case

And the point is to show that they can be evaded even with hitscan

They never broke my shield so armor is irrelevant in this case

And the point is to show that they can be evaded even with hitscan

there is a difference between them missing and you evading you know?  simply put hitscan enemys have a delay of x ticks (ms) between getting the coordinates of your position plus a chance of the bullet impact point being off the original coordinates by some degree and requiring a small amount of time to acquire targets, they're programmated in a way that they're going miss anything going faster than around 1.3-1.5 m/s  (relative to them, run straight to them or straight away from them and they'll hit you 100% of the time), that by no means involves you dodging bullets as an hitscan bullet cannot be dodged nor evaded by definition, if it's going to hit you it will hit you period. 

If you go solo their aim suddenly rises. Also bleed stacks appear 10 times more often when solo.

you get aggroed by more enemys, get hit more times and get more bleed procs so it's only natural

Edited by bl4ckhunter

there is a difference between them missing and you evading you know?  simply put hitscan enemys have a delay of x ticks (ms) between getting the coordinates of your position plus a chance of the bullet impact point being off the original coordinates by some degree and requiring a small amount of time to acquire targets, they're programmated in a way that they're going miss anything going faster than around 1.3-1.5 m/s  (relative to them, run straight to them or straight away from them and they'll hit you 100% of the time), that by no means involves you dodging bullets as an hitscan bullet cannot be dodged nor evaded by definition, if it's going to hit you it will hit you period. 

you get aggroed by more enemys, get hit more times and get more bleed procs so it's only natural

Funny that the more you move the less often you get hit

Sounds alot like evading to me