The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Primed And Dragon Items (Suggestion)

TheAcey

The Wraith weapons have been mostly attributed to Red Veil, which are seperate from Grineer and Corpus factions. Vandal is considered the Tenno faction, as all Vandal weapons have the lotus marking added to them. Prime is the original Orokin/Tenno-era stuff (Orokin design in the lore is stated to be very heavy on the whole white/gold), though items have been released in clantech that is specifically stated to be Tenno and possesses no suffix.

Edited by Elvang

I'm pretty sure that DE never once confirmed the Vandal=Corpus and Wraith=Grineer. And the D/Nikana is obtained in a completely different way from those two.

What about the event we had for machete wraith and prova vandal u fight for grineer to get the wraith and fight for corpus to get vandal I think that enough of a confirmation.

What about the event we had for machete wraith and prova vandal u fight for grineer to get the wraith and fight for corpus to get vandal I think that enough of a confirmation.

Yeah you'd think so but it isn't. Those items could've been (very likely) stolen from other factions. In Specters of Liberty we had to rescue Red Veil resistance member(s) and we were awarded a Wraith Syndana, considering they were even captured in the first place who knows how many other things the Grineer and Corpus have stolen from other factions. But Wraith comes closer to the Red Veil than Grineer 

*sigh*

i don't think the point of Warframe existing is to have Vandal Wraith Prime Dragon superduper huehueyouwantthis shinystuffsogud toilet paper.

i'd rather have more game content than have single words to justify increasing numbers arbitrarily, usually not creating alterior playstyles, but just being better outright.

i just see Warframe as Warframe, i don't see it as Mabinogi.

those items existing is fine, but there's far more that Warframe can offer than just chasing the new shiny bit of metal.

Edited by taiiat

Red Veil doesn't seem to get their hands on Corpus weapons. Neither do the Vandal faction (whoever they might be) get their hands on Grineer stuff.

And what is Dex? Lotus boutique?

Does it even matter?

I'm just waiting for Soma Prime to give me the reason to quit the game :D

Edited by SIDESTRE4M

No i dont think so.

Vandal is Corpus

Wraith is Grineer

Prime is Oriken

annnnnnd

Dragon might be Tenno

Prime is Tenno and Orokin.

Vandal is Corpus and a few practical weapons.

Wraith is Grineer and a few practical weapons.

Dragon might pertain to ancient designs.

Dex probably is just a very ceremonial Tenno weapon, only rewarded in very special occasions

And what is Dex? Lotus boutique?