Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Orokin Cell Farming Tips?

razorbak92

Question

Hello, I need much Orokin Cell. I heard about farming them Killing Sargas Ruk, but yesterday I did 4 runs and I didn't get them, and that's really sad, lol. By the way I heard about ODA, and it is better than Sargas Ruk, but it gives you 1-2 orokin cell per run. Is there a mission where you can get 3-4 Orokin Cell per run?

14 answers to this question

Sargas Ruk is quite good since with the correct setup you can do lots of it in a very short time.

If that is an option for you, equip a Rhino with Vanguard helmet and maxed rush. Pop up Iron Skin and ignore every enemy. Get to Ruk. Since he can't stagger you (that's the only reason for taking Rhino), you can just stand next to him and shoot the weak points.

Then rush to the exit. Once you get the hang of it, you can manage in 2 minutes.

(For fairness I'll add that the idea isn't mine, I just saw it on youtube - and I think it's a tip that deserves to be shared).

Sargas Ruk is quite good since with the correct setup you can do lots of it in a very short time.

If that is an option for you, equip a Rhino with Vanguard helmet and maxed rush. Pop up Iron Skin and ignore every enemy. Get to Ruk. Since he can't stagger you (that's the only reason for taking Rhino), you can just stand next to him and shoot the weak points.

Then rush to the exit. Once you get the hang of it, you can manage in 2 minutes.

(For fairness I'll add that the idea isn't mine, I just saw it on youtube - and I think it's a tip that deserves to be shared).

that's a good tip, and everyone can do it, who has a rhino - no need for arcane helmets, since you can copter faster than anyone could run in this game

The way I've always done it is Mimas, Saturn with a nekros for 40-50 minutes at a time. You end up averaging around 20 cells a run. Pop the resource boosters, and you'll get 40-50. I nekro'd for my clan during the double resource weekend with resource boosters, and we were averaging 90 cells each 45 minute run. Still have hundreds left from it.

So Survival dark sector ceres is a good way?

If you're going for cells per run, no, that's probably not a very good way, due to infested having poor life support drop rates, hindering run length.

That said, while cells per run might not be that great in the boss missions, you have to consider how long the missions take. ODA can easily give more cells than a 20-minute survival.

ODA if you also need Neurodes.

Kiste, Ceres with Nekros for Cells. I've never used a resource booster and I have about 75 orokin cells in my inventory. With all but one Prime weapons built. With a good team that all stay next to the defense point, I expect 2-3 cells per run, but I have seen the 6 you mentioned before. Multiple Nekros players and slash weapons will up your average to 3-4 per run. And if you have a clan and are can organize a perfect team, go one speed nova with max duration/efficiency and 3 nekros desecrating constantly. Nova does all the damage and keeps enemies coming in at ridiculous rates. That's when you'll pull in 4+ a run. Requires an incredibly dedicated setup, though.

TL;DR: Kiste, Ceres with Nekros and expect 2-3 per run if you spam Desecrate.