The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bionicle Returns In 2015

Lord-Taco-the-Great

"Shadows of the past catch rays of the future on turaga beach" is what that picture says. HHMMMMMMM

For those who don't remember, the Turaga were the elders of the various villages/cities in the Bionicle universe. 

Edited by Imaru12

Just watched Mask of Light. Man is that movie corny. Corny in a good and nostalgic way, but really corny. 

The video held up surprisingly well over the years, but the video quality obviously can't stand up to the modern resolutions we have. 

UPDATE: Just finished Legends of Metru Nui. Same story with the quality and such. Corny in a good way.

Edited by Imaru12

Just watched Mask of Light. Man is that movie corny. Corny in a good and nostalgic way, but really corny. 

The video held up surprisingly well over the years, but the video quality obviously can't stand up to the modern resolutions we have. 

UPDATE: Just finished Legends of Metru Nui. Same story with the quality and such. Corny in a good way.

Those movies were always corny, but man they were goooooooood.

I loved bionicle and still do. i believe i still have some laying around somewhere, will post pics if i find them

FOUND ONE AND IT HAPPENS TO BE THE FIRST I EVER GOT!!

i think its called Nuhvok an earth based bohrok (yay google)

BFrf0Ca.jpg

BpqgEjN.jpg

I recently got of my lazy &#! and cleaned the war zone that was my room. I now a have an entire box filled with these. 

Ah, Bionicles. I believe we had gotten all or nearly all of the first 3 generations of the toys, though the web games were the best part of the franchise for me. I played two of them; don't know if there were more. I completed the first, but not the second (The second was very buggy).

And ah yes, the Bohrok. I remember playing with them with my siblings, as... the best I can think to describe it would be 'exceptionally cheerful and ADD versions of Stewie from Family Guy'. We'd also given them an obsession with the number 9088, though why we did so, I can't recall.

I loved bionicle and still do. i believe i still have some laying around somewhere, will post pics if i find them

FOUND ONE AND IT HAPPENS TO BE THE FIRST I EVER GOT!!

i think its called Nuhvok an earth based bohrok (yay google)

BFrf0Ca.jpg

BpqgEjN.jpg

"You wake one, you wake them all..." Bohrok we're the coolest Bionicle monsters/villians. :D

I would really love to see a re-release or redesigned figures of the original six Bionicles, since they are admittedly a bit primitive compared to the newer lego pieces and models (that and I broke all my old figurines, and it'll take forever to find all their pieces). Now you've got me all excited for next year.

"You wake one, you wake them all..." Bohrok we're the coolest Bionicle monsters/villians. :D

I would really love to see a re-release or redesigned figures of the original six Bionicles, since they are admittedly a bit primitive compared to the newer lego pieces and models (that and I broke all my old figurines, and it'll take forever to find all their pieces). Now you've got me all excited for next year.

I'm sorry, but the Rakshi where a way cooler villain. >:D

I'm sorry, but the Rakshi where a way cooler villain. >:D

Mmm, I don't know, I kinda liked that whole hive mind mentality they had (that and they had chicken pecking attack action! What can top that?)

The Rakshi were still pretty boss though, and there movie appearance was awesome, even if they looked nothing like their toy counterparts.

Edited by Paradoxbomb