Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Who Writes The Red Text?

DE_Adam

3,098 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

you sure? it doesnt look like it to me. idk what kinda angle i'd have to get to make it even look like that

Absolutely. I can even say that the background outsid eteh ship is the Void, but because of colour brightness I can't say much else about his cosmetic outfit. But I will recognize the Raknis helmet everywhere, it has it's special fammiliar silhouette. The angle is about 30 degrees right.

Absolutely. I can even say that the background outsid eteh ship is the Void, but because of colour brightness I can't say much else about his cosmetic outfit. But I will recognize the Raknis helmet everywhere, it has it's special fammiliar silhouette. The angle is about 30 degrees right.

I'm still pretty sure it's a Kubrow myself looks like it has its head pointed up howling.

i'll try it when i get on in a sec. 

edit: ok i checked it and the spikes on the head are much closer together than the pic red sweater randall is in

I'm still pretty sure it's a Kubrow myself looks like it has its head pointed up howling.

im sure its a frame cause the camera is over the shoulder. and can kubrows walk around yet? since whatever it may be is standing infront of the window of the liset

Edited by Llelouche

Here why I think it's a Kubrow still(It's head at least)

nx3zmw.jpg

The top part looks like a Kubrows nose and those "protrusions"  are it's ears. that's what I'm seeing at least

you know after looking at it, it slightly does but there are a couple things off. the snout looks much much longer and narrow than a regular kubrow....new species maybe? and also that the rest of the "body" looks very off to be a kubrow body....you know after the white portion it looks somewhat like armor. maybe kubrow armor?

Edited by Llelouche

You should've mentioned the angle of the view, also you may miscount some spikes as others. So I still insist that it is a trivial Raknis Necros.

i even tried every angle. the raknis and that picture look nothing alike. go look yourself.  no matter how you look at it the 3 "spikes" in the picture are spaced farther apart than raknis. also the spikes are angled much more differently

1. It's a kubrow. It's much more clear if you spend time messing with the shadow/highlighting. 2. He's drawing the new loading screen for u15--it's an artistic rendering, not an in-game shot.(hence the reason for all the lines of code on the left--that's the object hierarchy).