Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Who Writes The Red Text?

DE_Adam

3,098 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I see 3 bait names, and Pat, the producer. Everyone knows producers aren't doing anything when a patch is rolling out, so he'd be the perfect one to red-text.

I THINK the red herring is a red herring to a red herring.

As in, Red Text is hiding in plain sight.

If he does turn out to NOT be Red Text I will be red faced. But I fully expect him to be caught red handed in his red sweater. Even if he is not the TRUE Red Text.

Edited by Kalenath

I don't think it's Rebecca, the humour doesn't seem like her type...
Steve...the humour that Redtext comes up with definitely could be him...

Pat, hmm... I don't feel like it's him for whatever reason.

Red Sweater Randall-- I literally know nothing about this guy, so it's possible...

Steve or Randall... 

Red Sweater Randall would be too obvious choice,so its definetly not him.

I'd go with Pat,cmon just look at him, acts like dictator in front of a plushie doggy while infact is unhappy rarely sober guy which clearly still angry because lithuania didn't won medal in FIBA World Cup 2014.

I don't think it's Rebecca....while she does love her puns, there is some very heavy innuendo in those redtexts and I just can't help but think she wouldn't make them. Not because she's a girl, but because of the personality she's given off so far.

I voted for Steve but I don't think it's him either really. It FITS his personality but redtext has appeared during livestreams....Then again, those Redtexts could've been impersonators. We know for a fact at least one Redtext was, since it revealed itself as such. So..who knows. Guess we'll find out!

Edited by SoulEchelon