Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Who Writes The Red Text?

DE_Adam

3,098 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

According to my deduction:

Rebecca: U guys did said about her cant resist making puns but she already busy becoming the Lotus and managing the forums. Still, I'm not sure about it....

Steve: His favourite colour is pink, which is the MANLIEST colour. If he's the culprit, There would be no red text but PINK text. So he's out of the list.

Pat: I didn't knew much about this guy but I think he's the one cause he seems to look like a guy who likes to joke around alot like the red text we knew.

R.S.Randall: He seems mysterious and the "Obvious" of them all, but sometimes the obvious isn't always the right culprit.

The culprit is probably either Pat or Randall. And my choice is Pat.

Edited by ericdesuper10

I remember during one Devstream, Rebecca made a joke saying she totally couldn't be redtext, because redtext was active during the devstream, and she noted that it couldn't be her since she was in the video the whole time.

But then, it wasn't redtext that time that was chatting in warframe...it was (dum dum duuuum) Vengeful Redtext.

And Vengeful Redtext noted that the actual Redtext was much prettier than her.

And yes, if memory serves, Vengeful Redtext DID actually say, "her."

...or "she's much more pretty than I am."

...something along those lines that noted that either Redtext, Vengeful Redtext, or both entities are female...

I'm voting Rebecca.

Randall2.jpg

hmmmm that might be a teaser for a new frame possibly being released during u15? from that little picture it looks like it might be a slim male like ash. maybe another element?

More importantly, is that a USB/arduino modded C64 I see there!? O.=.O Much respect, much props. I run a USB modded IBM Model F XT myself, though the C64 KB is linear if i recall correctly.