Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How Many Tiers Going To Be?

Pepz

So, if we are getting more prime items, how much tiers we gonna get? the actual tiers are already crowded and the more primes you add to them the more farm people has to do, i mean, we have to farm the void key first then farm the desired prime piece, i suggest to found new types of adquiring the pieces.

I mean, for a newbie doesnt really matter, since he is getting the pieces and its like "w/e, ill need this anyway", but as my self who already maxed all, going to the void doing repetitive missions is really annoying, just to get things i already got.

I guess i could just go and buy it in the market, but i may rather wait 1 month or more since prices are high since the primes are fresh.

Prime access maybe, but i already got more plats than i need (doesnt mean im gonna waste them on 400 prime sets lol) and i dont really need more.

Instead of tiers different mission types.

Personally I feel they should bring back RAID missions, and make them just for Forma. Make it a difficult raid, no matter, but take Forma out of the random drops for most keys except Survival.

Sabotage is an incoming mission type for void/derelict, I believe.

Void Excavation would be nice if we had access to some sort of Orokin outpost area.. They have to exist out there somewhere. This is what the true Dark Sectors should have been..

Void Assassination could be a thing. Have us fight the Corrupted AI.. Fight through or around mods of corrupted enemies, to fight some sort of central core.. Upon it's defeat, all the corrupted shutdown for a smooth extract, or maybe they don't.

Long before they go to T5, I hope they develop more mission types. That's one of the great things about events, new mission types.

OOH.. Void Archwing ;) Could use the current cache systems from Gate Crash, to find rewards in mission..

-drops the mic

Deuchay!

i'd hope that we could remove TIV entirely and have the 3 layers of Void Missions ACTUALLY be organized and support infinite items in a fair manner.

because with the current way rewards are calculated in Void Missions, we'll need infinite Void Mission Types because each Mission in particular is only capable of supporting like, 4-5 items in a fair manner. let's not forget that each Prime item usually has like, 4 parts, because that certainly ain't helping the badly designed rewards system. :/

i don't really understand why the solid ideas that would make things fair and not broken every single time a new item is added gets so much resistance from Digital Extremes. sometimes it's almost like they don't want the Void to ever work.

i don't even know.