Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Xbox One 14.5- Updating Issues

[DE]Megan

Mine worked simply by me falling asleep when it failed yet again and when I woke up it wanted to do an xbox live update ie it was still on the warframe update screen. I played a little bit of the Cryotic even about 6 hours ago. Hopefully 3 of my squad mates get it done too but DE really need to make sure no one misses out by extending the event.

I'm in Michigan and it didn't work until about 1:00 am EST here... game servers often reset at different times based on region, so west coast may be working at 1:00 am PST - not trying to spread false hope, but since its so close, it may be worth trying in a few minutes (sorry, I don't know what time zone you guys are all from)...

edit - I also had to restart my system after 1:00 to get it to work...

Edited by (XB1)DirtyDNA

Tried again this morning : stopped between 200 MB chunks, then 60 MB chunks, asking me to quit / restart ...
Couldn't finish it before going to work (150 MB left)

What's also sad is that Microsoft does that very well, managing big files whatever your connection speed is.
And on top of that, a Microsoft update could have been done in the BACKGROUND, without having to spend all this time on the launcher screen !!!
(Even if it all worked in the end, staying on a launcher screen for hours waiting for an update is not the reason why I prefer consoles over PC...)

Edited by (XB1)JestersShade

This is BS! I've tested my dl speeds and it's not on my end, I've downloaded everything and received the "Warframe is up to date" message and it still crashes on the start screen EVERYTIME!! I'm about to say screw this game, it's been problems since I first started playing it. Between this and the platinum issue I'd say it's broken. Fun game, crappy support.

This is BS! I've tested my dl speeds and it's not on my end, I've downloaded everything and received the "Warframe is up to date" message and it still crashes on the start screen EVERYTIME!! I'm about to say screw this game, it's been problems since I first started playing it. Between this and the platinum issue I'd say it's broken. Fun game, crappy support.

chill man, give them time , its our job to play and find the bugs e fix them , just chill and give them time , getting agro is not going to get you playing faster

"Some content updates could not be downloaded from our servers. Please restart War frame to try again." It's still saying this at the top screen but the bottom says ,"Downloading updates...100% 791,184 KiB/791,184 KiB 240,094 KiB/s.....", and I did the xbox one update yesterday for warframe. Being as patient as I can. Please fix this soon .