Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Derebecca : I Am Really Sorry I Could Not Follow Your Invite, But I Tried To Solve A Bug :s

Fabpsi

(sorry if this is the wrong feedback section, but i think the following bug only happens in  Interception missions)

Hi there^^

wOqTtS3.jpg

(yeayea, german looks weird, i know ^-^)

Thank you for your t3 void extermination invite, but sadly, i had no time to accept it :3

Why? wellll I was in a mission and had a weird bug :s

"What bug?"

I tried to farm some t4 void keys on Ceres, Draco (Interception) 

We ( Valkyr, Nova and Loki) were at the end of the 2nd round and only 1 enemie was left.... well...at least lotus, and the map, and our objective told us that...

But when we looked for the last enemie, we could not find him. He was invisible and invincible, but he was still marked.

I know that sometimes the Kubrow can still kill those invisible enemies, but we just couldnt do it :3

some screenshots :

8KiPYBD.jpg

4gAYFGz.jpg

I think it has something to do with the Interception mission type and the fourth ability of Nova, but i am not sure. (again, sorry if this is the wrong feedback categorie)

We had to abort the mission , now shiny t4 keys for us  :(

Anyway, thanks for inviting me.  Maybe next time  <3

Edited by Fabpsi

Lotus stood alone in the empty Void, wondering why Fabpsi had forsaken her and left her alone.

And of course... the answer was clear.. It's the Grineer('s fault).

Bug noted, thanks Fab. I've seen this get 'fixed' after a host migration, but that is a temporary and unideal measure.

Lotus stood alone in the empty Void, wondering why Fabpsi had forsaken her and left her alone.

Bug noted, thanks Fab. I've seen this get 'fixed' after a host migration, but that is a temporary and unideal measure.

Hmm...

You might be behind the text.

I usually use my ultimate until the last enemy is down. Always weird to see a bunch of ice fly out of the ground :P

Yea, we tried that too...but if you only have Valkyr, nova and Loki in your team no ulti could kill this one^^.

if rebecca invites you for a game, just hit escape -> abort to quit whatever you were doing.

your priorities are wrong ^^

I knowww but it was really hard to decide :3 Should i abandon my fellow Tennoteam and clan?

or should i help Rebecca ? 

I though "well Rebecca is strong enough and can deal with everything o.o She does not need my help, another Tenno can take my place. I will finish the fight against this bug, even if i die!! 

...or...something like this ^-^

Besides, i already got every new prime weapon (and nyx prime) ^^

Lotus stop picking on the Grineer, they are lovely people who share their kindness to the universe in funny ways. Let boys be boys.

A tenno betrayed our Overlord.

I, in the name of the community, demand a Punishment for such a misdeed...

warframe_alpha_intro3892.jpg