Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ok... This Is Silly.

Stormandreas

So, just recently, I went on a whole bunch of T3 Mobile Defence, and, out of 10 runs, I receiver 8 Boar Prime Blueprints and 2 Reaper Prime Blueprints.

Now I know this is all down to RNG, however, we NEED a system where we WON'T get the same reward, 5 times in a row, if we're running the same mission back to back.

I would propose a maximum of 3 duplicates of the same item, so 3 runs, Boar Prime BP, then on the 4th, it's impossible to get it, but you can on the 5th, for example.

With the amount of stuff we're getting pumped into the void, we NEED a system like this.

Been trying to get Hikou pouches, I've run 33 T1 caps so far end results 6 boar receivers, 3 paris grips, 1 lex receiver , 1 forma bp, 3 T1 def keys and 19 T2 caps. The drop table chances are getting pretty bad that DE really needs to re-think how some of this stuff is acquired, new gameplay modes to the void, or use the derelict as you did upon its release as an alternative drop location for some things it does have an endless survival and defense mode or add an entirely new system no idea as to what they'd need to be rather creative with it cause I'd rather not see them just do a token system it just feels cheap and broken, besides just how would you go about getting said tokens? Trade in unwanted prime parts? Or farm them in void just as we do now with primes? It'd essentially be more layers of RNG we don't really want to see.

We dont need a token system, or a dont get the same item after X times.

We need them to actually make fair enough drop tables. How come we have tables 5 items (meaning if each had the same chance, it would be 20%), and you run 40 times the same mission and get always the other 4 items?

Dont come with RNG as an answer, cause it aint just 1 or 2 people, its many with the same issue.

This only happens in the first couple of weeks after a new prime access is released... when the hype goes down and the complaints up usually DE changes the drop tables. Everyone should know that by now...

Problem is it shouldn't be like that, the drop chances should be fair right from the get go not weeks later. DE likes to play the "We didn't think of "X" consequences" card far too often.