The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Xbox One] ☠️Lock N Load☠️ 🌙Moon Clan🌙 ♛#1 OVERALL Leaderboard/PvP & Historical WF Clan♛ ☯Art Of War Alliance☯ 950+ Members! Contests + Prizes! Gold Trophy or Top Score In 7 / 9 Events! Established Day 1! 100% Researched & 0% Tax! Multigaming Community

(XBOX)Xodus03

"Can you imagine what I would do...if I could do all I can?" - Sun Tzu, The Art of War.

As the great Chinese military strategist famously said some two and a half millenniums ago so it still rings true today. The sands of time may have shifted the geography of combat but strength is still maximized through potential. Be all that you can be and imagine what you could accomplish.

Here at Lock N Load we implore you to be all that and more. We want you to manifest your fullest potential and achieve your greatest success in Warframe. We challenge you to not just be a great Lock N Load member but to be a great Tenno no matter which clan or community you enter. We want you to be successful with us and to be able to stand on your own even if you leave us.

Stand with us Tenno. We welcome you as brother and sister.

Lock N Load.

Edited by (XB1)Lorewalker1022

I would like to remind everyone that we are still accepting requests to join our great community.  I use the term community because we have branched out into other games as well.  Like always, if you would like to join our ever growing family.  Just leave a replay here or you can pm myself or another member.  Hope to see you out in the field tenno!

Main page updated with direct links to Clan leader Xbox Profiles for recruitment! Thank you SwagScapegoat for helping me figure out how to make them work properly lol!

Here are the links also:

xbox_symbol.png?version=8dc5af5f-c398-c2 Xodus03's Xbox Live Profile
xbox_symbol.png?version=8dc5af5f-c398-c2 Lorewalker1022's Xbox Live Profile
xbox_symbol.png?version=8dc5af5f-c398-c2 HasHairyNipzzz's Xbox Live Profile
xbox_symbol.png?version=8dc5af5f-c398-c2 Diippzzz's Xbox Live Profile
xbox_symbol.png?version=8dc5af5f-c398-c2 ZeRo MeRcY's Xbox Live Profile
xbox_symbol.png?version=8dc5af5f-c398-c2 LexaHex488's Xbox Live Profile
xbox_symbol.png?version=8dc5af5f-c398-c2 Crucial26's Xbox Live Profile
xbox_symbol.png?version=8dc5af5f-c398-c2 Prawnus Maxiumus's Xbox Live Profile
xbox_symbol.png?version=8dc5af5f-c398-c2 TheRoyalHitman's Xbox Live Profile

Just as a reminder: clan recruiting threads are for recruiting purposes only. If you wish to organize events/activities with other clan members (i.e. getting a group together for conclave, raid, etc), you should do so over the in game clan chat or through other means of communication. Recruiting threads are for recruiting purposes only.

Hi Letter13.

In DE Danielles explanation for what is allowed in clan recruitment forum. She put '...clan updates, etc'. To avoid future confusion please have her or another official DE staff update this for all clans so we all know what is meant by updates and etc.

Thanks.

Hi Letter13.

In DE Danielles explanation for what is allowed in clan recruitment forum. She put '...clan updates, etc'. To avoid future confusion please have her or another official DE staff update this for all clans so we all know what is meant by updates and etc.

Thanks.

My reminder is in regards to several posts over the last few days which have been removed.

Posts such as "hey you guys want to do some conclave?" And replies like "maybe after I get my void trader items", etc. These messages do not relate to recruitment.

No problem Xodus03. 

Never had been asked a BBcode question before as a GOTL.  

Now if I could only figure out bbcode to get the dark sectors conflicts started again.......lol.

Would love to meet more of the Lock and Load crew as well.

Haha you know if you ever figured out that code, you would become the most powerful person in WF... DE wouldn't even have the power to mess with you! 

There are tons of LnL's around, and you can find a few of the listed here... feel free to hit us up whenever you like man. I know I owe ya one lol.

My reminder is in regards to several posts over the last few days which have been removed.

Posts such as "hey you guys want to do some conclave?" And replies like "maybe after I get my void trader items", etc. These messages do not relate to recruitment.

I agree that this thread is meant to be used for recruitment... but due to some past events, the nature of our Xbox 1 Forum section has completely changed. While I could see posts non related to recruitment that were causing unintentional "bumps" on the forum list before and that be enough reason to keep posts to an informational updating standard, the truth is now, it doesn't matter how many times we "bump" anymore because there is no updating on the default way the forums are sorted now for updated posts... which is by start date, not recently updated.... so I don't see the harm in it myself. Also we have something like 23,000 views and over 800 posts here, 20,000+ and 700+ of which were done in the old system where bumping actually mattered and moved posts up the board... so why is it a problem now when it doesn't actually have a negative effect on everyone the same way that it used to? I even have a conversation with DE Danielle in which she expresses the same opinion:

[DE]Danielle

Gold Hunter

• photo-thumb-869879.jpg?_r=1436217754
  • ADMINISTRATOR
  • 1107 posts

Sent 23 June 2015 - 01:43 PM

Ah interesting, I just did a post audit and noticed that a lot of your posts were removed for bumping.

Now, I know that this was done without any reports being made on these posts. We noticed recently that a lot of bumping was occurring in the Xbox recruitment thread so we cleaned out the most persistent thread.

We have since changed the Xbox clan recruitment sub-forum to the same system existing in the PC/PS4 recruitment threads, and trading post. Posts will no longer bump threads. With that in mind, I have made your posts visible again since bumping is no longer an issue. 

We will continue as always to remove any offending posts/threads that cross the line between harmless competition and full on harassment. 

I hope this has cleared any confusion, Xodus! 

I understand your frustration so I thank you for being so patient with me and the community moderators. 

[DE]Danielle 

The posts you removed, were of a person who is not within our Clan, but from a clan we have a friendly relationship with. So, are people that are trying to communicate with our clan members, not anyone specific, but any and all members to put an offer to do something like play the game, are they expected to post a random topic in "General Discussion" that will most likely not only not be viewed by anyone from our clan, but also viewed by 100x more people who do not belong to the clan or pertain to the situation or offer? The forums that are in the "Clan Recruitment" section of all platforms, are the "homes" for these clans and if anything positive or productive is going to come of it, they have to be allowed to communicate and flourish. We have good relations with many other clans out there that don't have direct lines of communication to our WHOLE clan in game, so they use our forums, which in my opinion, is the best option to reach out to the most possible people short of... profile checking people in region chat to find people that belong to a certain clan, or sitting in a relay and waiting to see clan tags...? What I am saying is there is no efficient way to do this in game, so it is done here. 

If you can think of a better way for a single person that does not belong to our clan to get a message out to every member of our clan, and can explain how it is more efficient than just posting here, please do.

Edited by (XB1)Xodus03

Also just to add there are clans on this forum who as far back as August 5th, 2015 (which is 20 days ago) have posted a series of bumps that were no more then ---> '. '<----- that. A single period to keep their posts relevant. But we here at Lock N Load are not in the business of naming and shaming so I won't call anyone out.

The point is what does a single punctuation mark have to do with the relevancy of recruiting? Yet these clans have been allowed to do so for at least 20 days now and counting. Perhaps other subforums and threads should be equally combed for irrelevancy.

For all other individuals who are actually interested in the clan please respond directly to this thread or PM myself, Warlord Wolfy, Xodus03 or any other member you see on forum or in-game for your invite.

Cheers,

Lorewalker1022

Lock N Load as of last night had reached a total of 992 members. So you know what that means. We will soon be cleaning out some in-actives to make space for new recruits. This is a great time for anyone interested to join up with the clan. We will be clearing space and would love for you to come join us. If you are interested please respond directly to this post or via PM.

Cheers!

To reward our clan members who have been terrific and faithful to our clan, Lock N Load is hosting a week long Kills event with terrific plat prizes for the top 3 places as well as plat prizes for each place from 4 through 16. And if you've participated in our contests before then you know these are going to be some good amounts.

We are also giving away some free items all week this week courtesy of bubba5234lnl and will be distributed randomly throughout via clan chat by BushmasterNipzz (formerly HasHairyNipzz).

Finally our wonderful council member Prawnus Maximus is selflessly volunteering to take members into the Conclave for PVP training and you can catch him online as well.

So as you can see this is a great time to join so hit up myself or any other Lock N Load member and we will be sure to get you an invite as soon as we can. We hope to see you in the clan soon.

Cheers!

I would like to also add to Lorewalker1022's post.  That this is a wonderful clan to be a member of.  I have yet to get on since joining in late December to early January and not be able to find a game.  I may have been one of the lucky ones to start my Warframe experience in this great community, but that dosnt mean we dont have room for more.  We are always excepting requests to join and will contiune to do so.  So if you are looking to join an ever growing community.  You can just leave your post here, a pm, or over XBL.  Hope to see you all out there in the field.