Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Void Core From Vor

Gingerstorm

Could Vor Drop his own rewards, like the void core in his stomach

Me and my friend were thinking that if Vor dropped the Void Core it would be used to increase card spaces from 8 to 12 max and will take the levels down like a forma; it could  make a mod increased to full rank for around 75, 000 credits to balance things out.

Increasing the amount of mod slots is a bad idea. Our mod builds are already screwed up enough with forma and corrupted mods, we don't need to add another layer of OP to that.

Legendary cores being a super-duper-rare drop from void vor might be kind of fun though. 

Increasing the amount of mod slots is a bad idea. Our mod builds are already screwed up enough with forma and corrupted mods, we don't need to add another layer of OP to that.

Legendary cores being a super-duper-rare drop from void vor might be kind of fun though. 

it would also glow green

Instead of a legendary core, how about something a bit in-between; a core that provides 10-15 R5 cores worth of fusion energy and costs no credits.

the cicero mods are already a thing that people have, the void core would be unique to Vor and would be a low chance drop anyhow

The Cicero mods are already a thing veteran players that were part of the Cicero event have. Warframe's been getting new players since that event ended and considering the Cicero event has pretty much become Earth's Sabotage missions, I doubt there would be a Quest for it. New guys gotta get those mods somehow, may as well be Vor.

• 3 weeks later...

Adding 2 more slots would be interesting but too op i think, + our mod capacity wouldn t be sufficient after a while even full formaed

Off topic I would rather have vor drop ability mods

Namely his abilities, as generic abilties you could install on any frame

Or rather this could be a reward from void assassination or a quest as the cicero mods need to go on dropping

I think 2 more slots for weapons and frames sould do nice. The point is that we have more and more mods and not anought space for them. this extra slots would be limited to 6 and 8 mastery rank. you can add one on every weapon/frame if you have 6mr and 2 if you have 8mr. each core adds 5 points and gives 1 slot has 12,5% of dropping form Vor.

Edited by Xardis

Off topic I would rather have vor drop ability mods
Namely his abilities, as generic abilties you could install on any frame
Or rather this could be a reward from void assassination or a quest as the cicero mods need to go on dropping 

that sounds like a sick idea

the cicero mods are already a thing that people have, the void core would be unique to Vor and would be a low chance drop anyhow

When you put it like that we should just change every drop with something completely new. The Cicero Crisis mods drop from him make him unique because from my knowledge, there's nothing else he really drops. In fact I'm happy he drops them because I missed out on a bunch of events due to being a hiatus.