Update 7.8.0

[DE]Rebecca

Whoah.. awesome update :D new rifle is little... weird and hmm low dmg compared to braton buuut i think it have other advantages than his dmg.... lets see gauntlets?! yay! finally second new pair :) i hope to see more of this type of weapon in future, and damn update 7.8.0 and in next 15 minutes another fix?! I see someone is hard working here :D good work!

Edited by Wrona89

GAH! How it kills me to have not gotten my thousand credits! WOE OH WOE!

Honestly though? Go play the new alert missions when a 10k one hits, and don't go asking the, already hard working, devs for such stupid things.

Chill dude, was just kidding. Wanting to see what all the whiners that complained about 0 creds would say. Since none of them read the 4 posts all claiming admins were hot fixing it.

0 Credits should be fixed!

Maybe you should mention it on the original post? Don't hurt me Lotus *hides*.

Seems like I should of checked. Just trying to help.

Edited by Toko

Placing Hellfire mod onto a Boltor with some other mods breaks mod screen completely - client can still be navigated, but mod screen picture is frozen over any other screen. Requires complete client restart, happens every time.

Update: it turns out there was already an invisible Hellfire mod installed, it showed up when I started shuffling around other elemental mods. No longer broken.

Edited by Niennah

Between that and people unable to join a defense after wave 5, anyone who leaves just cripples the run for everyone else.

This is also my concern. I've gotten to 15 before and I accepted continue and at the last moment - everyone quit out. So I got stuck at wave 16..

alone.

No one joined, so I got swarmed and boom.

Just thoughts. sentinel customisation brilliant now you just have to make same for frames and watch as cash flows yours way,objective markers good was really needed(still wishing for full map).new weapons always nice,regen fix YEY,no more vor solo rush shame but it was kinda stupid getting over 50k in less than an hour so good job there,abort mission thing GOOD,moas and jackal looking real nice now forgot to check ospreys.and all the rest gj, it seems that with every patch this game's getting better and better hope you can keep it up.

So iv been wondering every time theres a new update I go through the problem where it fails to updates have to retry and it does the same thing over and over. So im still here waiting for it to update but uh is it my computers fault or is there actully a problem with the game?

>- Aborting missions now forfeits any obtained credits, mods, resources or blueprints, earned XP is still rewarded

Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Why not make it so you don't have to abort a mission instead of punishing people that found a loophole

Put the boss at the END of a stage, make extraction be right next to the boss

That's the only time I ever see people abort, because why waste 5-10 mintues backtracking through the same map when you can leave and requeue and get back at the boss again