Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 7.8.0

[DE]Rebecca

Nice fixes,  but who designs the firearms, Black and Decker? Craftsman? I see paint sprayers, staple guns, and power drills. Inspired by a trip to the local hardware store? And please, as nice as it looks to see the spent casings fly out while in Aim mode, I figure by the proposed time period, all projectiles would be caseless or the magazines would be the size of a cinder block( and weigh as much), not the pistol grip clip some of them seem to use.

Pretty sure it's intentional and it definitely sucks.  Endless defense is the only form of challange and now you can't get a reward unless you take the safe exit.  Lame.

Which in turn makes sure everyone drops out early. Which means you'll be left on your own and die. If this is intentional it's a horrible idea.

yeah... so many changing... still no new planet or enemy :)) ... the univer doesn't just our solar system and just keep these same enemy are not very challenging in long run :]

<p> 

p.s: hope one of these day either daily platium reward or additional male/female warframe skin avalble, either way i still like this game without it ( would be even more with it, LOL)

I'm not really sure about this new all-or-nothing approach to Defence missions. It's already a gamble with the average public group, but now you're adding that kind of risk to it? I strongly doubt we'll ever go past wave 5 again. Farewell, my chances of ever getting that damn Banshee helm.

Defense missions don't provide you with credits as a reward in the first place, so I don't see what kind of risk there is by moving past wave 5.

Good Lord, the new MOA, Osprey and Jackal models are just plain sexy. Well done to your art guys, I love the new look!

Sexy?!?!?  I gots ta go try out a Corpus mission to see them new shiny models!

Also, what did the hotfix actually do?  Did it fix the credit reward bug?

Edit:  Just got 6300 credit from that Jackal alert :D  hot diggity credit!

Also... DE I R DISAPPOINT... why you change my Nyx arm effects now that I've finally gotten used to it :(

Edited by Gestalt

Just though I would mention it for any late comers.

Good idea, i also did it.

cool stuff but now i didnt get any credits for my missions :( i think something goes wrong :/

But alas people still post without reading as if they are only players in game to be smart enough to notice things. Hmmm...

Hey admins. Since many of us got 0 creds for missions since update, are you going to give us some bonus creds with the hotfix? Just asking, as it would be a nice way to say sorry we made a oops.

GAH! How it kills me to have not gotten my thousand credits! WOE OH WOE!

Honestly though? Go play the new alert missions when a 10k one hits, and don't go asking the, already hard working, devs for such stupid things.

Defense missions don't provide you with credits as a reward in the first place, so I don't see what kind of risk there is by moving past wave 5.

You don't get the mods if you fail now, you have to claim and exit to get any reward other then exp.

if you fail the def mission, you don't get ANYTHING but xp, no mods or mats that have dropped.