Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 7.8.0

[DE]Rebecca

I just says "aborting missions".

I'm sure disconnects, failure of a mission and all of that other stuff will be correctly addressed.

These guys over at DE are pretty smart people they wouldn't muck it up like that.

With that said...Heck yea...burn those quit exploiters on a pike! More power to the "player"!

Unfortunately, I just noticed a post on the steam forum mentioning this:

-Now when you abort/fail a mission you only keep the XP. You *must* complete the mission to keep your collected items. No more host running ahead, looting the boss and dumping the connection before anyone else can grab it.

Source: http://steamcommunity.com/app/230410/discussions/0/828936718784011556/

Failing was mentioned there, so I can only assume it was on purpose.

Let's hope it gets changed back, though!

You guys are posting faster then I can read ... anyway

Just did the alert in Senda and got 6300 credits, which I find decent enough

I don't like the "everything is lost on forfiet" though and that happenig after I get a multishot mod and then hostage dies or crypod get destroyed is just mean

Edited by Garth_Tremor

Pretty sure it's intentional and it definitely sucks.  Endless defense is the only form of challange and now you can't get a reward unless you take the safe exit.  Lame.

Ever heard about risk\reward dilema?

Right now there is no reason to stop defence mission, unless you are bored with killing stuff. New system forces you to make a decision, if you want to take risk for more reward.

Cause before failing mission was like "Meh....", no it will be more like "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!", especially if a rare stuff droped during mission.

Edited by derclaw

+1 ^^

But please fix the lock down and no access panel bug, because when that happens you end up having to abort the mission(usually), and with the current system, we will end up losing the mods or that elusive BP  finally dropped from the boss

+1 ^^

But please fix the lock down and no access panel bug, because when that happens you end up having to abort the mission(usually), and with the current system, we will end up losing the mods or that elusive BP  finally dropped from the boss

Where is this happening? They should be fixed now.

You guys are posting faster then I can read ... anyway

Just did the alert in Senda and got 6300 credits, which I find decent enough

I don't like the "everything is lost on forfiet" though and that happenig after I get a multishot mod and then hostage dies or crypod get destroyed is just mean

I had the same alert i got 2K... wich is odd. lol

Ugh, read the new ToS popup thing from launcher. I REALLY hope they don't do the folly of resetting progress. I was under the impression that there were no such plans, and while I suppose it makes sense to add that as a "caveat emptor", it should've been there to begin with, not only now that I've spent hours upon hours on the game with progress as much as testing in mind. If they do end up doing a reset, my will to play will probably end right then and there :/ As such I gotta rethink my platinum purchase plans, would suck to spend on 'em and then have them left utterly unused if I don't want to start from scratch again (and I really, really don't).

why cant we keep all the previous wave 5 rewards, cuz just now i got hellfire at wave 25? what's the point of going higher wave if the rewards are always dismal not to mention the lack luster drops from like lvl 100 mobs that take u forever to kill. right now it seems like ur just playing farther so u can bet ur chances to randomly get a good reward every 5 wave then u pick it and exit out and repeat. almost no risk reward factor going on here.

@DE_Steve I know you returned some of the Mods in a previous update but did even more get returned to the players in this update? I seem to have more Mods now than before or maybe I am just going crazy. I seem to have more Fusion Cores than yesterday I think.

Wow. A lot of things I asked for. Great. Now we just have to wait for the fix where you can jump on cryopod in one place and abilities not working due "cannot be used in the air" while we're standing on the ground and we're good to go for the release! XD

Good job, guys, as always. Thanks for the fast thinking.

Ugh, read the new ToS popup thing from launcher. I REALLY hope they don't do the folly of resetting progress. I was under the impression that there were no such plans, and while I suppose it makes sense to add that as a "caveat emptor", it should've been there to begin with, not only now that I've spent hours upon hours on the game with progress as much as testing in mind. If they do end up doing a reset, my will to play will probably end right then and there :/ As such I gotta rethink my platinum purchase plans, would suck to spend on 'em and then have them left utterly unused if I don't want to start from scratch again (and I really, really don't).

If there's a reset you get all your spent plat back, so you won't be starting completely from scratch