Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

T3 Key Farming

ReaperSticks

Question

So...............................

Ive heard many things, like: you can farm them in dark sector defense, (never seen one)

High level survivals have a 50% chance to drop a T3 key and  50% to drop T2 Key, and i also heard you can get them at wave 5 on Outer Terminus pluto. So......... what information that is being fed to me wrong and wats right? and where should i farm t3 keys 

11 answers to this question

Standard Survival missions are guaranteed to give a key at 15 minutes and every 20 minutes after that (rotation B, with the sequence being A,A,B,C, every 20 minutes).  There are three tiers to these Survivals and the top has a 10% chance of each key from the 5 T2 keys and 5 T3 keys.  Interceptions and Defences can also give keys as rewards but I don't think there is a guaranteed point.  Derelict Defence and Survival and T1 missions can also give Void Keys as rewards.  This has caused some complaints from people looking for specific Prime parts but, frankly, I have no better use for T1 Defences.  I've recently found T1Survival to be fairly good with two 30 minute runs each giving 3 T3Exterminate keys along with a couple of T1Capture or T1Defence.  If you don't have T1 keys to burn then craft Derelict keys and run them until you have a stock of low level keys.  If you work in a team you can have exponential key growth as each key used provides 4 (or more from Survivals).

Don't even TRY farming T3MD keys, it takes me over 2 hours to get just 1, and that's after the 3 days I spent trying every defence and survival on every planet several times to check where they even drop and at what minute/wave...and the fact that I get only forma BPs and boar prime BPs from the T3MD doesn't help one bit.

Don't even TRY farming T3MD keys, it takes me over 2 hours to get just 1, and that's after the 3 days I spent trying every defence and survival on every planet several times to check where they even drop and at what minute/wave...and the fact that I get only forma BPs and boar prime BPs from the T3MD doesn't help one bit.

Fair enough, but where do we get t3md keys than?

^

Spent an hour in a squad trying Narcissus for a T3MD key to keyshare.

(Scindo Blade for Syndicates? Really? >_< Not sure if that's better or worse that Bo P Handle. At least you can buy T3E keys from some syndicates. But that's a discussion for another day.)

0 keys.

I suggest Excavation. Got 1 T3MD within 5 Excavators. (And 2 Provoked, and a R5 and... something. idk.)

If you have a well-geared squad, you can even run 2-3 at a time, for the first 10 or so.

Of course, ended up with 2 Forma BP and 2 Boar P BP, so yeah.

Edited by Chroia