Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please Change Rhino Prime Color I Am Not A Lemon !

skullcompany

Hi,

can you please , please, please use the energy color to Tint the Iron Skin because i have a Rhino Prime,
i love Rhino but it is a shame to move with this   ""lemon"" or this ""Pikachu"" . 

I know it is not absolutly vital ;)
but for me this color is simply impossible ! When i play with this one AND i want to play A LOT with him, my eyes bleed.

THX if your read this.
Your game is simply amazing.

If you mean the gold iron skin it was changed to that color because people begged for it. Don't think they'll change it back.

It's because DE conforms to the huge amount of Rhino Rushing players out there, rather than looking at the issues in the game logically, and doing what actually needs to be done (like Rhino being nerfed so that he isn't the instant Winframe)

We shouldn't have had Rhino prime before Volt Prime imo. So far they seemed to have gone through frames that they had when Warframe started in Closed Beta, and Rhino wasn't one of them. (Ember was, but was male at the time).

So, Mag, Excal, Volt, Ember and Loki we should have, yes, but Rhino... no.

It's because DE conforms to the huge amount of Rhino Rushing players out there, rather than looking at the issues in the game logically, and doing what actually needs to be done (like Rhino being nerfed so that he isn't the instant Winframe)

Yes, because the color of Iron Skin is absolutely relevant to people rushing through levels! Makes perfect sense!

We shouldn't have had Rhino prime before Volt Prime imo. So far they seemed to have gone through frames that they had when Warframe started in Closed Beta, and Rhino wasn't one of them. (Ember was, but was male at the time).

so, you mean, frames that were around in the Alpha version should have priority? for some reason.

and Rhino was most certainly present in Closed Beta. some point between U5 and U6.x Rhino was re-added.

Well, that escalated quickly.

"Can we change the iron skin color?"

"No, probably not."

"DE OBEYS RHINO ONLY RHINO = BESTFRAME"

I believe rhino was in the game from the beginning if I'm remembering correctly. There were three starter frames, and he was the fourth, the only one you had to unlock through gameplay. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Also, I'm pretty sure they said the prime warframes are released simply as they are thought up. Mynki might have a great idea for rhino prime's design but pull a blank for volt prime, so pow, rhino prime comes first. Simple as that.

As far as OP goes, I understand how athletics could be important to you, I'm the same way. That being said, could you simply use vanilla rhino? Just losing a bit of speed isn't that big if a deal is it? Better than having to live with aesthetics you hate, IMO.

If you mean the gold iron skin it was changed to that color because people begged for it. Don't think they'll change it back.

This.

It would be pretty cool, though, if Rhino Prime came with a "Golden Skin" ability card that only he can use, and people using Rhino Prime have the option of using the regular Iron Skin instead. Identical stats, of course.

Edited by SortaRandom

As others have already said this isn't really on topic. Even so, DE are free to do as they please, if there is money in it, why shouldn't they? Give more money for other stuff. Idealy I'd like the tintable version too, but I just answerd the question.

This.

It would be pretty cool, though, if Rhino Prime came with a "Golden Skin" ability card that only he can use, and people using Rhino Prime have the option of using the regular Iron Skin instead. Identical stats, of course.

This would work too.

Why not ? I beg for this too, ok i am late on this ^^   

Gold is not Yellow ! Gold is Gold !

To obtain gold with the actual color of the Rhino prime Iron Skin, you need to desaturate the yellow

about 50 to 70%. I know that because i am graphic game designer. It is a gess but i think that do the job.

But seriously it is not GOLD it is YELLOW an UGLY HORRIBLE YELLOW !!!!!

i prefer the original color of the iron skin, if i can have the option (original color) i take it right away.

The original color rocks, the ""poussin"" color is simply ... words don't come ...

----------------

AND BY THE WAY the gold color on the frame is very cool but not on this skill !

I am really ready TO PAY for changing this color ! or having the original grey (silver) color.

Energy color = Energy skills   why not for the Iron skin ?????

Why not ? I beg for this too, ok i am late on this ^^   

Gold is not Yellow ! Gold is Gold !

To obtain gold with the actual color of the Rhino prime Iron Skin, you need to desaturate the yellow

about 50 to 70%. I know that because i am graphic game designer. It is a gess but i think that do the job.

But seriously it is not GOLD it is YELLOW an UGLY HORRIBLE YELLOW !!!!!

i prefer the original color of the iron skin, if i can have the option (original color) i take it right away.

The original color rocks, the ""poussin"" color is simply ... words don't come ...

----------------

AND BY THE WAY the gold color on the frame is very cool but not on this skill !

I am really ready TO PAY for changing this color ! or having the original grey (silver) color.

Energy color = Energy skills   why not for the Iron skin ?????

Well good luck with that, all I'm saying is that you're in an uphill. IF possible the best would probably be tinting by energy color but that is another story.