Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Am Done...

raraRiley

Or like I said make Brakk parts only tradeable with other Brakk parts (same goes for all assassination weapons).

It must be some horrid coding (maybe even on purpose?)...I don't understand how I can fight that that often and not get a single reciever. Then you get other ppl that have a billion receivers and not a single barrel. So I had a plan and made a group of me (who needs the reciever) + 3 guys that all needed barrel (and already have reciever) but all that drops are neurodes, mods and blueprints.

It's like the game is coded to proper F*** with some people. It's unreal :-/

Brakk's a good weapon and all but you should absolutely not try to farm for G3 encounters as the chance is quite low. You should go ahead and farm for something else and not worry about the Brakk so much... I did the same with the Detron and now I regret it somewhat simply because it's something that'll be dropped on your lap if you play the game long enough, like the stalker weapon blueprints.

RNG sucks, trying to farm these weapons is just pointless and will only lead to frustration.

I still don't have Despair either and I've been playing for over a year now. It'll drop when it'll drop I just try to keep a mark active on me at all times and that's about it. Going out of my way to "farm" the unfarmable, no thanks.