Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Am Done...

raraRiley

Please...

I can't do this anymore T_T

I have spend god knows how many month now trying to get the Brakk (i missed the event) but i can't get a Reciever even if my life would depend on it. It's officially not possible for me. I don't have the time to play everyday, but when I do play its usually between 4-6 hours none stop brakk farming...

Check my Account History or files or whatever DE...all I do when i play is farm brakk brakk brakk... I have killed a stupid amount of grineer, I have done countless Invasion missions.

I can't enjoy the game anymore! I have become so paranoied, that i can't go and play on my own, on a frame that i want with the weapons that i want BECAUSE there is a chance that the G3 will come and I will waste my mark, resulting in me having to yet again do more Invasion missions.

I am going insane!

Please let me enjoy this game again...I have been an active member since the Beta...I love the game more and more with every update but this Brakk Reciever is killing me.

I am swimming in Neurodes...I have a mountain of Barrels and a pile of Blue Prints....I have helped so many Players get their BPs and/or Barrels. When is it my turn to finally get the part that I need?

Jesus I even bough plat just to buy Nekros to ensure that no matter what, there is always a Nekro to add the exta loot. Farm the nekro parts? dont be silly! I cant waste time doing anything that doesnt evolve looking for a Brakk farm grp and killing grineer!

And no "just forget about the Brakk, there are plenty of other guns to use" is not an option! I have spend WAY to much of my LIFETIME trying to get it. If I were to just give up on ever havibng a Brakk, All that time would have been even more wasted!

So please DE....

I am willing to spend what ever money it takes for a Brakk Reciever. Give me a number! How much plat do you want? 1000? 2000? 3000? Please let me buy one.. I am not asking for a free part. I am willing to spend a stupid amount of money! Please!

Edited by ECSTessi

When G3 were first introduced, I got the Brakk blueprint and Brakk Receiver in under an hour.  Was pretty tired at the time so I made the big noob mistake of going to sleep with the thought that I'll just finish farming when I wake up.  

Devs nerf the G3 spawn rate while I slept.  Two months of farming later, I finally get the Brakk Barrel.

It was not worth it.

Deviod...I would throw these Barrels at you with all my might. I would drown you in them, smuther you with them, make love to you with them. What ever you fancy. I have so many barrels....why are these the only god damn pieces that arent tradeable? (guess the Detron parts arent tradeable too?).

Heck If you dont want people to just be abel to "Buy" the guns liek the prime parts, make the Brakk and Detron parts only be tradeable for other brakk and Detron parts. This way the intention that only people get them that killed G3 would still apply and everyone is a winner right?!

That has to be the best solution right?

can you just forget about it? Delete it from your head? Your life is not about this stupid virtual pistol. It's full of other fun and exiting stuff in general and in warframe there are also PLENTY of stuff to get, own and feel great about. Why the hell are you hurting yourself.

Please...

I can't do this anymore T_T

I have spend god knows how many month now trying to get the Brakk (i missed the event) but i can't get a Reciever even if my life would depend on it. It's officially not possible for me. I don't have the time to play everyday, but when I do play its usually between 4-6 hours none stop brakk farming...

Check my Account History or files or whatever DE...all I do when i play is farm brakk brakk brakk... I have killed a stupid amount of grineer, I have done countless Invasion missions.

I can't enjoy the game anymore! I have become so paranoied, that i can't go and play on my own, on a frame that i want with the weapons that i want BECAUSE there is a chance that the G3 will come and I will waste my mark, resulting in me having to yet again do more Invasion missions.

I am going insane!

Please let me enjoy this game again...I have been an active member since the Beta...I love the game more and more with every update but this Brakk Reciever is killing me.

I am swimming in Neurodes...I have a mountain of Barrels and a pile of Blue Prints....I have helped so many Players get their BPs and/or Barrels. When is it my turn to finally get the part that I need?

Jesus I even bough plat just to buy Nekros to ensure that no matter what, there is always a Nekro to add the exta loot. Farm the nekro parts? dont be silly! I cant waste time doing anything that doesnt evolve looking for a Brakk farm grp and killing grineer!

And no "just forget about the Brakk, there are plenty of other guns to use" is not an option! I have spend WAY to much of my LIFETIME trying to get it. If I were to just give up on ever havibng a Brakk, All that time would have been even more wasted!

So please DE....

I am willing to spend what ever money it takes for a Brakk Reciever. Give me a number! How much plat do you want? 1000? 2000? 3000? Please let me buy one.. I am not asking for a free part. I am willing to spend a stupid amount of money! Please!

How about you build the Marelok and be happy?

*juggles with 10 brakks*

Maybe it is just my luck but as far as I see it, these items are meant to be rare and they are meant to be something you don't get easily. I never wanted the Detron but I got it and I played with it, I do want the Despair and Hate but I don't go out of my way to get them :/

"Tries the marelok"

"S#&$ accuracy"

"Throws it to the space"

NO

Works just fine for me, but it's not that Brakk gives you more flexibility than marelok or something.

On the other hand this thread is not about marelok. I don't know, why I even wrote this.

I fight them from time to time but most of my teammates die or get captured before I can kill any one of them and the missions ends :\

There was this one time where i got the last piece but I lost connection so I freakin lost it.

I dont really need the brakk right now and i've been hearing about that nasty damage fall-off nerf but it's still a collectible though.

Sadly the Brakk and the Detron parts are NOT tradeable. Like I said I would happily trade parts or plat for the reciever.

I wish I could just forget about it. But I have spend God knows how many hours farming for it...and my head just goes "if you run into G3 unprepared and die, it would have been THE run where you would have gotten the last part"

I have a marelok. It's my most used sidearm by far and formaed twice. But I love shotguns. HEK is my most used gun. (Hail the king)

I use Ak Broncos and the pyrana when I Use my snipertron vandal or Dread for close combat but knowing that there is a better shotgun sidearm (brakk) is what made me start farming it in the first place.

Sure some of you might say "it was an event item. It's a novelty and an achievement and you should concider yourself lucky that you even get the chance to farm one"

But there are plenty of people out there hat got it without meaning to. Some that weren't even marked but some other random guy had the G3 after him. Others go and get all parts in 1 day.

But here I am (and I know there are plenty of other ppl) that have spend so much time and effort for nothing.

I have really tried to farm it. I tried doing it the RNG way...but I am done...just let me buy the last piece for XXXX plat....

Edited by ECSTessi