The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Corrupted Vor Showings

ROXXXY

Question

What's the chance of corrupted Vor showing up. Because he seems to ALWAYS show up when I go on void missions. He is usually annoying at times when my squad is filled with people with mk-1's. But it's fun getting rare mods off him when my team is filled with guys with soma's. And when I mean he always shows up, I mean like nearly every void mission he shows up.

11 answers to this question

He showed up in my bathroom as I was about to take a shower. Muttering stuff I couldn't make any meaning of. Then I guess he realized he's in the wrong game and disappeared.

What's the chance of corrupted Vor showing up. Because he seems to ALWAYS show up when I go on void missions. He is usually annoying at times when my squad is filled with people with mk-1's. But it's fun getting rare mods off him when my team is filled with guys with soma's. And when I mean he always shows up, I mean like nearly every void mission he shows up.

Vor only shows up in Tier 4 void missions. Nowhere else.

Why would you take/or go with people who are carrying MK1 to a Tier 4 (by far the hardest difficulty) mission?

100% on all void missions, in a time span of something like 3-7 minutes. So if you do a exterminate/capture very fast, he might not get the chance to actually spawns.

But he is a lot of fun to fight against... I actually wish that he spawned more often (though that would get really hard on long defense/surival missions)

Just what did your squad do with Mk-1 weapons on T4?? O.o