Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Booty

We all knew this thread was inevitable. 

It had to happen some day.

Well my fellow tenno... Today is that day.

I simply ask of you to post the booty of your favorite warframe in an enchanting (You know what I mean) pose. 

We must celebrate and acknowledge the work that DE has done with the booty, so please, I beg of you, post the booty. 

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Edit: I never said that it has to be female booty, so please, no sexual discrimination. 

Edited by RushedByBlade

Wow.  I feel offended but there's no point saying anything and making a fool of myself i guess. #RealMenGetRealBooty

Also wut warframe has feminists :O. Third wave feminism only ever ends up presenting itself as misandry nit picking nowadays, i believe equalists or egalitarians are more likely to appear considering feminism isn't what it used to be, but that's a discussion for another... life

Edited by Somedude1000

Ok I seriously don't understand why everyone is getting nervous, experiencing second hand embarrassment, or crying that feminist will rain from the heavens

Nothing is wrong with appreciating the artistic design of the warframes. I do it all the time. I pick appeal over rationality (swindle vs essence). If anything the males are just as appealing as the females.

Come on people :v

Wow.  I feel offended but there's no point saying anything and making a fool of myself i guess. #RealMenGetRealBooty

Also wut warframe has feminists :O. Third wave feminism only ever ends up presenting itself as misandry nit picking nowadays, i believe equalists or egalitarians are more likely to appear considering feminism isn't what it used to be, but that's a discussion for another... life

Well, not to offend anyone but everyone is treated equal on warframe.

Some took to thinking I was discriminating booty by sex, I was not. 

Just to clarify there are some I'm sure. (Not pointing fingers) and were expecting them to freak out over me mentioning the good booty.

Ok I seriously don't understand why everyone is getting nervous, experiencing second hand embarrassment, or crying that feminist will rain from the heavens

Nothing is wrong with appreciating the artistic design of the warframes. I do it all the time. I pick appeal over rationality (swindle vs essence). If anything the males are just as appealing as the females.

Come on people :v

People are just worried they will receive criticism for their personal preferences / choices

Well, not to offend anyone but everyone is treated equal on warframe.

Some took to thinking I was discriminating booty by sex, I was not. 

Just to clarify there are some I'm sure. (Not pointing fingers) and were expecting them to freak out over me mentioning the good booty.

I guess so. I thoroughly misunderstood your post OP, forgive me for that

I believe people were simply mad because you said enchanting pose >.>, which sounds a little suggestive

Edited by Somedude1000

We all knew this thread was inevitable. 

It had to happen some day.

Well my fellow tenno... Today is that day.

I simply ask of you to post the booty of your favorite warframe in an enchanting (You know what I mean) pose. 

We must celebrate and acknowledge the work that DE has done with the booty, so please, I beg of you, post the booty. 

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Edit: I never said that it has to be female booty, so please, no sexual discrimination. 

Done, dusted, and calculated. You want to see them?

Nothing is wrong with appreciating the artistic design of the warframes. I do it all the time.

Do you think my girlfriend would believe that everytime she finds me watching things I shouldn't?

(Note: None of the above is real)

Considering I don't watch those then i can not say I'm in the same boat. Doesn't mean I can't enjoy my frames butt at the end of a mission as they get on the liset.

Because I be lookin

Edited by Anatolius

P.S. Does anyone else want to see Trinity's? 

Cant seem to get one snapof it coz of that dem lobster tail tho >.>

Yeah, that's my issue. RENDERING PLEASE.

Nothing is wrong with appreciating the artistic design of the warframes. I do it all the time. 

Do you think my girlfriend would believe that everytime she finds me watching things I shouldn't?

Reminds me of when I shined my shoes while watching animal planet. 

Considering I don't watch those then i can not say I'm in the same boat. Doesn't mean I can't enjoy my frames butt at the end of a mission as they get on the liset.

Because I be lookin

I don't watch those either man, it's a joke. And in my case, it would be very awkward for me to be looking at... well... that...

As a feminist, there's nothing sexist about liking butts.
I love butts.
And this is why I would say Valk has the best feminine booty and excal has the best masculine booty.
Really Mynki just loves the booty. Cheers Mynki. Good stuff.

I think people completely misunderstand feminism. It's not like, one group of people all with the same ideas. There are radicals out there, and that's what most people see, but honestly like 99% of women and like 90% of men are feminists. The real definition of feminism is beleiving that all sexes and genders should have equal rights, and to be honest that's just basic human decency. A lot of things don't come to light for younger women and men, and perhaps people should raise more of a ruckus to make people aware of that. I could go on all day but here, watch a funny video that brings to light some of the actual serious issues that seriously affect women.

Edited by Coatduck