Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nova's Neck Is Way Too Long

OneUp.

Have I seen this same thread before, or is it just another case of the song that never ends?

Also forget it. Her model is not changing, the artists are extremely stubborn, and as much as I dislike Banshee I think it's better this way.

Have I seen this same thread before, or is it just another case of the song that never ends?

Also forget it. Her model is not changing, the artists are extremely stubborn, and as much as I dislike Banshee I think it's better this way.

Banshee?

what is wrong with banshee?

Banshee?

what is wrong with banshee?

Just exemplifying how, despite my dislike for the design of a particular warframe, I believe it's better than the art direction is not swayed by the players.

.. Interesting thing to complain about...

i am not complaining. I am just voting yes to rework her neck and make it shorter

When Nova was introduced there was all sorts of complaints about this, but nothing ever came of it.  Honestly it still bugs the crap out of me that her neck is like that, she is also a little hunchbacked.  DE doesn't seem to ever make changes to stuff like this no matter how much the players complain.

Edited by ClockworkSpectre

if you guys don't like looking at nova, you can just not use her. Problem solved.

troll... we like nova but gotta admit her neck is too much and we like vanity stuff

color our warframe, skins, armor pieces and such so we can't just ignore that large neck

.. Interesting thing to complain about...

i am not complaining. I am just voting yes to rework her neck and make it shorter

When Nova was introduced there was all sorts of complaints about this, but nothing ever came of it.  Honestly it still bugs the crap out of me that her neck is like that, she is also a little hunchbacked.  DE doesn't seem to ever make changes to stuff like this no matter how much the players complain.

totally agree with you dude! she is hunchbacked it can't be unseen

Edited by OneUp.

just move this to the archive section. it has been discussed and Minky said he is not going to change it.

may I know who minky is please? i am not that aware of warframe staff

The person who creates the look of the warframes also known as the art director.

just move this to the archive section. it has been discussed and Minky said he is not going to change it.

may I know who minky is please? i am not that aware of warframe staff

The person who creates the look of the warframes also known as the art director.

and he made all the awesome prime warframes (except mag.....no offense ^^)