Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dark Sectors And Tax Rates

Noxramus

Well I have to accwlt that me too, I've completelt given up in Dark sectors and I have found better nodes for farming and void for credits...with time one leanrs to forget these stupid and useless nodes.

They are utter crap. The gameplay in them is broken and when the cinflict is out there is always the same alliance keeping them up...

And the taxes....it just pisses me despite all the good arguments and comments in here.

They are free to put what ever tax they want no matter how stupid it is? Alright, I'm also free to never play those nodes ever again.

DE needs to undergo a major change or removal here for dark sectors in general.

Also I'm pretty much speaking for the other 29members of my clan as we have successfully changed our runs and farming nodes to not be in any dark sector since those do yield way less than regular nodes after tax aplies

Edited by Domaik

The rails often have lower taxes set for members of that alliance/clan, and they enjoy the benefits of them while still providing enough resources to more than handle any clan attempting to take a node that hasn't stockpiled resources from an owned high tax node in the past. Even at high member taxes, they can make enough credits to fend off the nodes by simply encouraging members to run that node, as it is afterall in their best interest to support their rails.

thats why the launcher nerf was braught in to prevent the what was extremely simple and almost AFKable node farming

There's no real way to fight back right now. You can stop playing on the nodes, others will still play. The forums only consist of a small percentage of the playerbase.

You could create an alliance that is the same size or larger than the alliance they have going on, but that'd require 8000-10000 members willing to play on Dark Sectors. These alliances would have to block conquered rails like they do as well, else they'd get obliterated in the next attack cycle.

Otherwise you can only hope for DE to do something about this broken system... But right now they don't seem to care at all about it, so don't expect that anytime soon.

Anyways, I'm sure a certain someone from a certain alliance is having a laugh reading this thread again.

Otherwise you can only hope for DE to do something about this broken system... But right now they don't seem to care at all about it, so don't expect that anytime soon.

they most likely be introducing other new stuff rather than focusing on the previous broken released stuff. thats how they roll.

Edited by Ritchel

• 1 month later...

Everyone needs to continuously De-rail the asinine high-tax clans instead of whining about them. If no one supports them they can't re-gain the rail. If they attack, then help defend. Shut them down. There is no clan big enough right now to claim the majority. Only thing is that the this pvp is skewed towards attackers, like other posts have said because tenno are PVE based and lots of skills are easy to just surpass defenses on this type of map

Everyone needs to continuously De-rail the asinine high-tax clans instead of whining about them.

Its been tried before; rail blocking, the fact these alliances of alliances consists of thousands of members, and that they make more than enough credits for absurd rail battle pay because of the players who only care about the DS as a exp farm means the attempts either fail, or the rails are quickly over taken again.