Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Blind Justice Dropping From The Stalker -- This Is A Brilliant Idea

Twilight053

for lazzy people they can stil transmute lol

Ah yes, 'lazy'. Never mind that I haven't seen Stalker, G3 or Harvester in months. Never mind that I spent two million credits transmuting in a futile attempt at getting the mod.

I must be lazy.

Everything is essentially locked in RNG walls, you just need to enjoy what you do and not grind for a tiny percentage, you'll get it.

But for a considerable number of us, the only things left to get in-game are the new releases. It's literally all there is to play for.

Edited by LoopStricken

Get your marks, go get your other stuff you're farming for, you'll get the stance eventually.

Although speaking of marks, anyone else getting issues trying to get them? I've been killing bosses for 2 hours and can't seem to get marked.

Edited by Cyborger1

Everything is essentially locked in RNG walls, you just need to enjoy what you do and not grind for a tiny percentage, you'll get it.

I have been hunting the harvester for 9 months.

I want the Detron.

I have never seen the Harvester once.

When it comes to the Stalker he only ever shows up about once a year.

Yes a lot of things are stuck behind RNG walls, however they are not stuck behind as many RNG walls as anything that drops from the Assassins. For most things you face a single or double RNG wall. However for those RNG walls they all come from consistent things. Not something with a 1.5% chance to spawn in ANY mission.

A player should never criticize how a fellow player plays a game, but I do wonder if you are getting as much enjoyment out of this game as you could be if you expanded your goal list to include things that can't be measured or counted?

Such as what? Wave 100 defence? I have no interest in that, I'm a collector.

well i have no problem with meeting the stalker or G3 etc..... in fact i only meet them when i don't want too

ex: get ganked by grustag 3 on valut run right as we are opening the vault, 3 of us get nabbed and then its a tug 0' war for 15 minutes >.>

or ex: levelign new warframe, do lv.10 mission with rescue, get ganked by stalker he 1 shots the prisoner, then when i try and rev the prisoner 1 shots me ..............

but on other times i meet the stalker and guess what?i have 5 blueprints of dread after 10+ meetings. guess what, he either dropped nothing, a dread blueprnit, OR TWO AT ONCE...............

as for wave 100 defence yeah screw dat crap, try doing a 2 hour survival, or screwing around with your build.

well i have no problem with meeting the stalker or G3 etc..... in fact i only meet them when i don't want too

ex: get ganked by grustag 3 on valut run right as we are opening the vault, 3 of us get nabbed and then its a tug 0' war for 15 minutes >.>

or ex: levelign new warframe, do lv.10 mission with rescue, get ganked by stalker he 1 shots the prisoner, then when i try and rev the prisoner 1 shots me ..............

but on other times i meet the stalker and guess what?i have 5 blueprints of dread after 10+ meetings. guess what, he either dropped nothing, a dread blueprnit, OR TWO AT ONCE...............

as for wave 100 defence yeah screw dat crap, try doing a 2 hour survival, or screwing around with your build.

u can't get g3 to spawn in the void or derelict

Well I was right, they made it common-uncommon.

...And then they stuck it in the Stalker.

There are only two kinds of drops in Warframe:

Either it is a super rare drop from a common enemy, or a common drop from a super rare enemy.

Pick your poison

900x900px-LL-1cd234e6_half-trollface.jpe