The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

To Clarify, We Will Not Be Seeing A New Warframe In Update 15?

ultra_KING

Yup, serious. :|

Just my opinion... but a new frame is entertaining to me for 2 days max.

Other things are more important to me. Like quests, lore and events.

Personally I think a new warframe every 2 major updates is enough.

That is indeed just your opinion. I typically main the new frame for at least two weeks before I shelve it for a while.

And those other things are always going to continue coming in. Why would including a new warframe inhibit the inclusion of those?

That is indeed just your opinion. I typically main the new frame for at least two weeks before I shelve it for a while.

And those other things are always going to continue coming in. Why would including a new warframe inhibit the inclusion of those?

I don't give my frames a time limit. If I enjoy them, they get used when I see fit. Depends on the mission I'm running or what mood I'm in. I have my forever favorites, sure, but I try to rotate among the others to keep things lively.

I don't give my frames a time limit. If I enjoy them, they get used when I see fit. Depends on the mission I'm running or what mood I'm in. I have my forever favorites, sure, but I try to rotate among the others to keep things lively.

I guess I just get more fun out of them normally then, I don't in any way feel like I'm forcing myself to use the frame within the two weeks. I'll switch out if something arises that calls for a different frame without hesitation. Mirage was my main for at least 2.5 weeks after she arrived.

But I digress, what about them including a new frame puts you off? It's just another thing to look forward to and eventually grow to love. It isn't as though there is only one small team working on every facet of the game, they have many different teams, some of whom develop and design warframes, others code mechanics, others still develop quests, events, and new missions, etc. etc.

I guess I just get more fun out of them normally then, I don't in any way feel like I'm forcing myself to use the frame within the two weeks. I'll switch out if something arises that calls for a different frame without hesitation. Mirage was my main for at least 2.5 weeks after she arrived.

But I digress, what about them including a new frame puts you off? It's just another thing to look forward to and eventually grow to love. It isn't as though there is only one small team working on every facet of the game, they have many different teams, some of whom develop and design warframes, others code mechanics, others still develop quests, events, and new missions, etc. etc.

Me I'm fine with new frames, think you're looking at the wrong poster  :)

Was just adding my .02 on what I do with new ones I get. They get played as I feel in the mood for. Either that or I just run my favorites.

Edited by (PS4)Folkeye

Me I'm fine with new frames, think you're looking at the wrong poster  :)

Was just adding my .02 on what I do with new ones I get. They get played as I feel in the mood for. Either that or I just run my favorites.

My bad lol. 

Damned stock user picture system getting me all confused n' S#&$.

My bad lol. 

Damned stock user picture system getting me all confused n' S#&$.

....s.....STOCK? You dare call Volt...stock?? He's only like, the bestest, ever!

He's going to shuffle his feet extra hard on that shag carpet tonight and go give somebody the static snapping of their life to ease his offense.

/drama.

LOL.

Dang, it's not even lunchtime yet. Boooooooooooored at work.

Edited by (PS4)Folkeye

Dang, it's not even lunchtime yet. Boooooooooooored at work.

Well I was really just mentioning the fact that we can't upload our own pics as avatars lol. It get's confusing when 5 excalibur primes 4 trinities and 3 volts are all replying and you have to make sure that you're replying to the right one xD

And same here, I'm in EST and so ready to go home... Warframe forums are my pass-time when there are no orders to fill at my job.

Well I was really just mentioning the fact that we can't upload our own pics as avatars lol. It get's confusing when 5 excalibur primes 4 trinities and 3 volts are all replying and you have to make sure that you're replying to the right one xD

And same here, I'm in EST and so ready to go home... Warframe forums are my pass-time when there are no orders to fill at my job.

Yup me too. Good time killer. Thankfully it's NOW lunchtime! :)

Considering that the max mastery level will eventually be 30 and at the moment were no where close, I suspect there will be many new frames to come. I'm all for that it's more to look forward to, more to learn, more to work with, and more to train it just keeps the game fresh.

i will be happy if this crap of excavation will be balanced that a healthy mind wanna play it or stay in warframe ... seriously

im always happy with new things and "shiny" development but this excavation as it is right now is not what i remember from the event-presentation about

im looking forward to a warframe as i remember it, playable ... :/

Edited by RVNN3R

i will be happy if this crap of excavation will be balanced that a healthy mind wanna play it or stay in warframe ... seriously

im always happy with new things and "shiny" development but this excavation as it is right now is not what i remember from the event-presentation about

im looking forward to a warframe as i remember it, playable ... :/

What are people asking for when they say balanced? Are they asking for the tenno to be drastically weakened? If so that completely goes against what this game is supposed to be. I'd say this game is like a war between quality and quantity. I like the originality of this game and I like how it is now and I don't appreciate people wanting this game to be something it's not. In fact I might post a rant on this subject pretty soon lol. 

What are people asking for when they say balanced? Are they asking for the tenno to be drastically weakened? If so that completely goes against what this game is supposed to be. I'd say this game is like a war between quality and quantity. I like the originality of this game and I like how it is now and I don't appreciate people wanting this game to be something it's not. In fact I might post a rant on this subject pretty soon lol.

Exactly. Honestly, I have more fun when I get really powerful weapons and frames because it means I can go head to head with larger groups of more powerful enemies.

What are people asking for when they say balanced? 

Powerful enough that we feel powerful, but not so powerful as to have us facerolling content. That sweet spot in the middle is tough to find.

That said, I have no idea what that guy was complaining about. Excavation seems fine.