Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Messing With Your Fallen Brothers ;)

(PSN)TheArrowOfGod

I don't know about you... but a couple of times after one of my teammates dies and has no revives or just outright refuses to revive, I take the time to shoot their body across the map or off a platform using multiple clips of my boar prime. I even use ammo restores when I have to. Does anybody else have a problem like me or am I just the oddball? I've even gone so far as having a teammate be away from the game, die, and then I get so bored and can't help myself that I shoot him up stairs, across the map and even on elevators all the way to extraction just because I could.... It took a very long time before you ask.

Yep had a friend who did this in a T4 defence mission, he ran of and died and didn't revive and the Vor fight decided to be buggy and thus me and the other 2 players spent 10 minutes battling him with all of of us going down to 1 revive. The guy who refused to revive did it because the couldn't be arsed revived and was making wise cracks throughout the entire fight, we ain't friends no more. 

I don't know about you... but a couple of times after one of my teammates dies and has no revives or just outright refuses to revive, I take the time to shoot their body across the map or off a platform using multiple clips of my boar prime. I even use ammo restores when I have to. Does anybody else have a problem like me or am I just the oddball? I've even gone so far as having a teammate be away from the game, die, and then I get so bored and can't help myself that I shoot him up stairs, across the map and even on elevators all the way to extraction just because I could.... It took a very long time before you ask.

You can move people that far? I need to try it some time. for science and with friends of course. I think I would feel to bad about myself if I  did this on public. then again if someone acted like they did with you it might be fun to ragdoll them.