Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

When Do You Think The 4Th Enemy Faction Will Be Added?

warpath514

We all know there is a 4th enemy faction coming(mentioned in a devstream a while ago dont know which one)

I think its going to be added either after we get focus or after all the bosses  get revamped and each planet has a tileset of its own. When do you think the 4th enemy faction will be added.

Edited by warpath514

I recall the fourth faction being the "least humanoid". or at least something along the lines of that.

Someone can correct me if they're sure.

Very very long ago they teased that. Like in August of last year on a dev stream. I can't remember which one, but it was very long ago

4th faction would probably be NPCs, Red Veil or something.

Maybe he should clarified that he is talking about enemy factions.

A 4th ENEMY faction was announced like others stated.

It's less humanoid than anything we have right now.

The stuff you talk right now is just part of the whole proxy thing...proxy will have MAAAAaaAAAaaaany NPC factions.

For people asking when they teased that....I think they first talking about it even pre U12 if memory serves me right. So I can't pinpoint the stream out of my head.

Edited by Shehriazad

i hope we get some intelligent update at all

excavation is a excess on "hitting hard on the left parts of my stupidity in my mind", waves after waves of grineer, running and shooting without a brain ... excavation !!! ,-)

lets see what will come more, i miss allready the stupid slashing of infested, because they have no human touch ... :P

Edited by RVNN3R

Not sure if the Arbiters are going to be enemies...but if they are, then U15. The devs said so in the last stream...at least, they said we'd be seeing the Arbiters as of U15. They're the ones behind giving out sigils. I wouldn't be surprised if one of the sigils was for defeating them in combat...

...otherwise there's no clue, really. Beyond the stuff everyone else already said.

I really hope that the 4th faction is something super fancy. 

Since they look "the least humanoid" of all we have to think farther than just how they move or their statue.

They might not even be made out of the same "material" as the other factions are. Exoskeletons could be one guess here. They also might have more than 4 legs. Them not moving by physical means would be an option too. (levitating)

But since we basically already have the theme of an ant army (Grineer) it would be too easy to have another faction based on this.

Hyper intelligent species that operates in smaller numbers but is ferociously strong? Yes please.

Since all current enemy factions are more or less just "swarmers" having an enemy faction that not only looks different but also operates differently (forcing us to adapt) would be very nice.

Edited by Shehriazad

Well we dont need another group we have so many possibilities.

like the grineer: there is vor and his group that is obsessed with the prime technologies and prophecies. what about the other have that dont believe in them or think there power is better than the primes.

or you have the corpus: a while ago there was corpus void keys where did they go? (hypothetically there was a faction within the corpus that believed in the primes stuff) Yet all was have is a group that is only changing tenno power into there own vision.

and you have the infested where they they originally come from there must be a group of people that created them or something. (there probably an answer for this but can't think of it right now) Are the infested that are not hived-minded?

but if you want another group you have the red vail that been talked about.

Another one would be the person that supplied us mysteriously with the excavator and scanner (which is tenno technology), what group does he/she belong to?

and then you have all the rescued people from the grineer and corpus that was save because they were helping us with inside info. that another group.

to me i dont think we need more factions just more explored.

Well we dont need another group we have so many possibilities.

like the grineer: there is vor and his group that is obsessed with the prime technologies and prophecies. what about the other have that dont believe in them or think there power is better than the primes.

or you have the corpus: a while ago there was corpus void keys where did they go? (hypothetically there was a faction within the corpus that believed in the primes stuff) Yet all was have is a group that is only changing tenno power into there own vision.

and you have the infested where they they originally come from there must be a group of people that created them or something. (there probably an answer for this but can't think of it right now) Are the infested that are not hived-minded?

but if you want another group you have the red vail that been talked about.

Another one would be the person that supplied us mysteriously with the excavator and scanner (which is tenno technology), what group does he/she belong to?

and then you have all the rescued people from the grineer and corpus that was save because they were helping us with inside info. that another group.

to me i dont think we need more factions just more explored.

We may not need a fourth enemy faction but we are getting one and everything is pointing towards the sentients as the fourth faction.