Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Physically Based Rendering

tocorro

Is it beeing introduced into the game ?

Some of my weapons have much more metalic look and feel (Glaxion and Amprex for example).

Don't know with which update but customization colors that I applied on them differs now ingame and in arsenal.

I'm not sure if this is Physically Based Rendering, but it sure feels like it.

Color reproduction in game needs a bit of work if this is PBR, because most of weapons just look really bright on those parts, almost white.

Amprex in arsenal :

qaHaasu.jpg

Amprex ingame (with the same color customization as in arsenal) :

OPl906V.jpg

Edited by tocorro

I think that your amprex's looks are a result of a bug, not PBR, because I saw a thread about a similar thing with the Polar Glaxion skin. As for PBR getting into the game, yes. It will not happen all at once (they need to redo all visual elements of it) but it will come over time. U15 will see the beginning of it. 

I think that your amprex's looks are a result of a bug, not PBR, because I saw a thread about a similar thing with the Polar Glaxion skin. As for PBR getting into the game, yes. It will not happen all at once (they need to redo all visual elements of it) but it will come over time. U15 will see the beginning of it. 

That maybe true about some bug, but it won't hurt to point it out ;)

That maybe true about some bug, but it won't hurt to point it out ;)

Definitely a good thing to point out. Bugs should always be fixed. I was just mentioning that it had nothing to do with PBR because PBR isn't in the game yet. 

I did notice some changes myself recently, especially the Glaxion. Lighting is probably still getting tweaked however, as i noticed the same thing on my Tiberon's shiny parts; I had made it a nice gold-ish color, but it was more of a tinted silver in mission (although it may have also been a Corpus ice planet mission).

If anything, I'd say they are making minor adjustments before making the bigger implementations.