Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So... How Did The Stalker Live For So Long?

Matiny

After looking at some Warframe lore and how mysterious (incomplete) everthing is, I was thinking of *not* creating a comedy series (named Tenno Tactics or Tenno Tango) and instead creating a somewhat re-imagined, "serious" body of work (named Prime, Profit, Power).

Yeah... how did the Stalker live for so long? And why did the Tenno get stored in cryopods if there are folks like the Stalker that have extended life?

After looking at some Warframe lore and how mysterious (incomplete) everthing is, I was thinking of *not* creating a comedy series (named Tenno Tactics or Tenno Tango) and instead creating a somewhat re-imagined, "serious" body of work (named Prime, Profit, Power).

Yeah... how did the Stalker live for so long? And why did the Tenno get stored in cryopods if there are folks like the Stalker that have extended life?

space ninja magic

. . . i was tenno'd

Edited by ropefish98

There's nothing saying that those in a Warframe can't live that long.

Staying awake/alive for hundreds of years could be mentally tasking; Cryosleep basically lets you live that long without actually living through all that time. 

Being alive/alone for suh a long time would probably drive anyone insane.

My guess is that the Tenno voluntarily entered cryosleep because they felt as if they were no longer needed (they had no more purpose). The Stalker decided not to so he could plan the demise of those who killed his precious Orokin.

I'd hazard that the Warframe is able to keep its wearer alive indefinitely, so long as the wearer didn't sustain mortal injuries (multiple bullet/stab wounds, suffocation, et cetera).

It's possible that he set an auto-wake thing before he went into cryosleep himself. Perhaps he was periodically woken every few hundred years so he could maintain his memories or bugged Tenno cryopods so that he would automatically be woken when they were. Who knows?

There's nothing saying that those in a Warframe can't live that long.

Staying awake/alive for hundreds of years could be mentally tasking; Cryosleep basically lets you live that long without actually living through all that time. 

Being alive/alone for suh a long time would probably drive anyone insane.

My guess is that the Tenno voluntarily entered cryosleep because they felt as if they were no longer needed (they had no more purpose). The Stalker decided not to so he could plan the demise of those who killed his precious Orokin.

I'd hazard that the Warframe is able to keep its wearer alive indefinitely, so long as the wearer didn't sustain mortal injuries (multiple bullet/stab wounds, suffocation, et cetera).

What's to say he ISN'T insane? 

Edited by Imaru12