Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Time Travel Event Or Possible Resurrection Of Mezmer

GlaiveZERO

What do you guys think? I thought it would be interesting if there was a event that lets Tenno go back through time in the void. Or Mezmer resurrects as an ancient enemy revealing he made the Tenno for a purpose. The last boss in Dark sector, I think it would be a great idea to use a ancient boss from the past to add to the lore of warframe. Mezmer would be able to tap into the minds of the Tenno like he did Hayden during Dark Sector.

Never played Dark Sector, but I remember reading somewhere, that whole 'Hayden Tenno' thing is just an easter egg, and has absolutely nothing to do with Warframe or the Tenno.

EDIT:

I don't care how far-fetched Warframe is, time travel is not possible.

Edited by (XB1)A Frikn Grizzly

I would love to see a Time Travel Event.

(So i could see who killed the Orokin)

stalker info on the codex says the the prime warframes did it

Never played Dark Sector, but I remember reading somewhere, that whole 'Hayden Tenno' thing is just an easter egg, and has absolutely nothing to do with Warframe or the Tenno.

EDIT:

I don't care how far-fetched Warframe is, time travel is not possible.

Darksector is the same universe as warframe I heard it was confirmed awhile back and even if it wasnt they have too much in common to be denied 

Edited by Sasoka

Dark Sector is focuses on Hayden Tenno, who is a kinda like a spy or soldier at the beginning he was sent on a mission to assasinate man in bondage and to detonate the building. In the mission he gets to the captive and assinates him. He detonates the building and almost dies from the explosion. As he came too, a proto-type looking Nyx warframe is seen and she infects Hayden with the Technyte virus in his right arm. Eventually as the virus progresses through his system the virus in his right arm makes his skin metallic and he's able to make a Glaive with his right arm,Etc. Eventually near the end of the game we see a suit that looks like a excalibur warframe.

When they say dark sector is in the same universe as warframe, I always think back to the original concept for darksector, which was pretty much warframe. Not that pos that they were forced to make to please the publisher at the time.

If you've seen the concept trailer you would see that calling the released version of the game "dark sector" made absolutely no sense as the concept took place in the darksector of the solar system vs the released version took place in russia....

Edited by Dead_Rabbits

This thread couldn't be more wrong. Think of Dark Sector as a prototype for Warframe (Which it basically is anyway), and what you have are two similar ideas, in separate universes. They're two different representations of similar ideas which are NOT connected.

Not only that, but the Devs themselves said they weren't connected, so there's always that.

Finish a mission in void...

You get hit by void energy while leaving creating a new dimension which in reality is the same universe but in the past.

Fight Nightmarish Void creature of the infinite darkness as you see your past selves finish the previous mission.

Then you die and wake up on the liset with cold sweat saying it was all a dream...

Que stalker light flicker + dialogue into yet another wake up scene with Ordis asking if the operator had nightmares.

Edited by TisEric

EDIT:I don't care how far-fetched Warframe is, time travel is not possible.

Time travel IS possible and NASA does it every day. Its called Time Dilation and it is common knowledge.

To move backwards requires negative energy, and only recently we've just been able to measure it, nothing more so far.

Knowledge is fun. :)

Edited by SoggyCow

@TisEric, that is cool idea. Anyone reading this, to be honest I never read the fanfiction, I kinda pondered on this subject as I compared the two games. I thought it would be very creative and interesting to make it possible. That is why I started this thread to see what others think about this idea, now I realize anyone can come up with this topic.