Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

U15 Frame?

Nervara

i do hope that PWE wont influence DE... but i have seen it before...

where a developer claims that PWE wont influence the game... but they still did and the game more or less died...

The next person to claim about the partnership and PWE taking over without having read the news of how they're ONLY ALLOWED to distribute Warframe in China (which is why the deal was struck in the first place!) will die.

PW owns 3%, which is nothing. They were literally only to buy a share so that Warframe can be played and distributed in China. Nothing more. READ. THE. TOPIC. THREAD. It's in the "news" section, go read it.

Edited by WingedCrusade

IT'S NO BIG DEAL FOR LOTUS' SAKE

I certainly hope you are correct; however, I will hold DE to a MUCH higher standard now. Without a shadow of a doubt I will very displeased and wordy if they so much as think about making an anti-consumer step. 

To make me more accepting of this business action I would be happy with slots being refunded or improved log in bonus to make getting plat discounts more common. 

That's just my two cents.

The next person to claim about the partnership and PWE taking over without having read the news of how they're ONLY ALLOWED to distribute Warframe in China (which is why the deal was struck in the first place!) will die.

PW owns 3%, which is nothing. They were literally only to buy a share so that Warframe can be played and distributed in China. Nothing more. READ. THE. TOPIC. THREAD. It's in the "news" section, go read it.

I will just state one thing that supports this:

In the document it shows that DE is prior owned by three Ontario LTD companies, one owned by James Schamlz, one owned by Micheal Schmalz and his family trust and the last owned by Steve Sinclair himself. It also states the shares owned by each company after the sale. James owns 13400000 common shares and 10000 class B shares, Micheal owns 1400000 common shares and Steve owns 2020000 common shares, PW gets 600000 common shares and 300 class B shares and Sumpo gets 11600000 common shares and 5800 class B shares.

As you can see in this spoiler, Steve owns more of DE than PWE and overall control remains in DE's hands.

Master and Grand Masters. I'll tell you it's not Infested themed.

the heck? that might have been changed since founders ended. i would have gotten master if i was able to get into design council -_-

edit: nvm i realized my fault. i was thinking of the solar landmark thing @.@ i confused their places in my mind. in hind sight i should have gotten it. darn me for being cheap.

Edited by Llelouche